【𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18】Slow and Painful

【𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘗.𝘰.𝘝.】

I kept my eyes on the road as we made our way back to the police station. I could feel his eyes on me, seeming to bore holes in the side of my face. He said nothing and neither did I. The car was filled with an unsettling silence.

"Any idea of what this is about?" He asked. I frowned.

"Yes." I replied. He sighed.

"Can you tell me?" He pressed further.

"No." I said firmly. I could see him roll his eyes before propping his feet on the dashboard.

"Put your feet down." I said. He laughed.

"Fine." He said and placed his feet back on the floor. No more words were exchanged for the next few minutes. Then, he spoke again.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" He asked. I sighed and didn't respond. He glanced at me before looking back at the sky.

"That's what I love about living in such a rural area. You can look up and see all the stars. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone took that from you?" He asked with a smirk. I glanced at him and rolled my eyes. He's just trying to get under your skin, I thought. Two more minutes had passed and I could finally see the entrance to the police station.

I parked my car and walked out. I pulled open his door and he stepped out. After stretching his limbs for a few seconds he began walking. We entered and the receptionist nodded to me. We came to the interrogation room and I sat him on the chair.

"Sit here and wait." I said and walked out. I looked at him through the one sided mirror and growled. He sat on the chair with a stupid smirk painted on his face, practically taunting me. I sighed and walked out. I made my way to my office. I quickly printed out a few papers and walked back. I opened the door and saw his heinous smile. I opened the second door and he looked at me. I sat and for a few seconds he stared at me. I swallowed and looked at the folder containing what I needed. Opening it, I pulled out a paper.

"Do you know this girl?" I asked and slid over a picture of Mangle. He picked it up and smiled.

"Yes." He replied. I raised my eyebrows. Why would he give that up so easily?

"How?" I pressed on. He laughed before sliding it back to me.

"It's my neighbor's girlfriend." He said. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Foxy?" I asked, more to myself.

"Yep." He replied. I pulled out the sketch of the purple guy.

"What about him? Do you know him?" I asked. He nodded.

"He works on my field and I pay his rent. He says he likes to stay under the radar. Don't worry. It's all okay with the manager." He replied with a smirk on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance. He's got an answer for everything and it's getting me angry.

"Do you know where we can find him?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I know the apartment address but if he's not there then I don't know where he could be." He replied with a smile. I glared at him. My hatred bubbled so close to the surface that I felt like I was about to implode.

"Listen here. I don't like you. You don't like me. That's clearly evident, but there is a little girl's life at steak here. Her mother is scared shitless and I vowed that I would bring her daughter home safe and sound. I need any and all the information I can get on this sicko so I can keep my promise. How would your mother feel if you went missing?" I said, trying to get under his skin. He smirked and slowly leaned in.

"My mother left me, so frankly, I don't give a rat's ass about how she feels." He whispered. We stared at each other for a long time, And as I stared into his eyes, I realized something. This man had no soul. No empathy. No passion. Nothing. Just empty, soulless sockets.

There was a loud bang, causing me to look away from him. I saw a large man standing in the doorway with a briefcase and an angry expression.

"Vincent, don't say another word." He stated. I glared at him.

"And who are you?" I asked. He pulled an I.D. out and quickly showed it to me.

"Marvin P. Smith. Vincent's lawyer." He replied. I frowned as he stood up.

"I hope I helped you." Vincent said with a sadistic smile. He pushed in his chair and adjusted his pajama shirt. I watched as the only lead I had walked out of the door. As he disappeared, I felt my chest tighten. I could practically hear someone whispering in my ear, You've failed them.

【𝘹𝘹𝘹】

【𝘝𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵'𝘴 𝘗.𝘰.𝘝.】

I growled as I sat in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Did I do good, boss?" Marvin asked, sounding like an idiot once again. I rolled my eyes.

"You did fine. Now shut up while I drive." I stated. He immediately quieted down. Several things ran through my head. What to do, what to do? I sighed. There's only one thing I could do.

"Marvin, when we get to my house, I need you to go pack our bags." I said.

"But boss, why can't we just-"

"No Marvin! That stupid fucking police officer is on to us and I am not going to jail! You know the drill so don't fucking argue with me." I yelled. He sighed and muttered an okay. I quickly sped through roads and got to my house in no time. I went to the bathroom as fast as I could and turned the shower water as hot as it would go. Everything quickly steamed up as I began undressing.

When I stepped in, the water fryed the body paint right off my skin. As much as I wanted to enjoy this hot shower, I knew there was more important things at hand. I scrubbed feverishly at my arms and legs, desperate to rid myself of the generically tan substance. As soon as I was sure it was all gone, I stepped out and took out my contacts. My body dropped as I wiped off my mirror.

I was greeted with my usual self. Purple skin. Purple hair. Empty eyes. Hollow smile. That's what she would see. The purple guy. I pulled on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt before walking through the door. I saw Marvin standing there with two suitcases.

"You left out my knife, right?" I asked. He pointed to the table. I saw the glint and smiled.

"Pack our things in the car." I said and picked up the knife. He begrudgingly moved and did what he was told. I held it up to light before walking out my back door. The large field had a somewhat ominous glow as I stared at it. I slowly walked towards the metal grate on the far end and opened it. Crouching down, I slowly walked through the cemented tunnel. After finally reaching the end, I straightened out and walked toward her room. I smiled at myself as I saw her crying. Her dress was torn and barely hanging on, her arms and legs were scraped and bleeding, and her hair was a mess.

"Now look at that. Why are you crying, darling?" I asked and walked towards her shaking figure.

"Please, just get it over with." She whispered. I laughed and pulled the knife from my pocket. I grabbed her wrists and slowly brought them closer to me. Her tear filled eyes stared at me as I placed the knife at the start of her vein. She looked from her wrist, to me, and then back again.

"No. D-Don't do this." She whispered. I said nothing and slowly drug the blade down her arm. The blood slowly began to seep out as her sobs became louder. I switched to the other arm.

"Please. Stop! Why are you doing this to me?!" She cried out, but nobody else could hear her. I smiled and did the same with her other arm.

"Please, someone help." She muttered as I stood. Her head rolled back and hit the wall behind her.

"Have a slow and painful death, my love."