jimin trailed his hands down to yoongi's pants and shoved his hands into them and grabbed his ass, making yoongi moan into the kiss.

taehyung was walking to the bathroom when he heard the moan sound. he poked his head out of the door he was in the midst of walking through. he curiously walked up to yoongi's room where the door was opened a sliver. he pushed the door open softly to see the scene of jimin and yoongi making out sensually with each other.

jungkook walked up the stairs to go into his room when he saw taehyung peeking in the door.

"what are you-"

"sh!" taehyung said softly, turning around and putting a finger to his lips. jungkook made a face before hearing another soft moan sounding from yoongi's room. his eyes widened and he felt his heart drop, but walked up to look anyways.

taehyung gasped and smirked. he took out his phone and went to video and placed the camera through the small sliver of a crack from yoongi's' door. he smiled evilly as the idea of ruining park jimin came into mind.

...

jimin woke up on top of papers and a face. he pulled himself up and realized he never finished his homework due to the kissing. he touched his still sore lips and smiled at himself.

he looked down at yoongi who let out a soft snore between his parted lips. he raised his hand and ran it through yoongi's soft black hair with blue highlights.

"that tickles, stop," yoongi laughs softly, hitting jimin's hand away before opening his eyes.

jimin sighs and looks at the alarm clock and his eyes widened.

"what?"

"we overslept--well, i overslept," jimin says, throwing the blanket off of himself.

yoongi turns to the clock that read ten twenty-two. he shrugged. "this is the time i usually wake up, that's why."

jimin sighed. "do you have clothes i could wear? i don't think i could bare to walk through the halls in clothes i walked through the halls in yesterday."

yoongi say up and looked at jimin who wore the same sweatshirt and sweatpants as yesterday.

"go wash up, babe," yoongi said, peeling himself out of bed.

jimin nodded and made his way to the bathrooms where he turned on the water to the sink to wet his hair and wash his face. he didn't know if he should take a shower and if it would get into yoongi's schedule. he already had to drive the boy to school and probably be late for his own classes anyways.

when jimin finished doing his washing, he walked out of the bathroom to see his papers placed back into his bag. his bag was also sitting on the made bed and jimin's heart quivered.

he walked up to it and there was folded clothes next to it. he picked it up and found light ripped skinny jeans and a regular big black sweater.

jimin brought the clothes up to his nose and he couldn't help the giant smile arrive at his lips at the familiar smell of yoongi.

he took off his shirt and put the short on and it fit comfortably. he then changed into the jeans and just in time yoongi walked in on jimin folding his clothes and trying to shove it into his already full bag.