Chapter 16 I know who you are

Start from the beginning

 "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

 "Yes" I said.

 "Hungry?" he asked.

 "No Jackson taking me out" he nodded like he already new.

 "Well you clean you nice" I didn't respond. What felt like forever Jackson came down stairs his hair was nice down covering half as his face he had a black jacket with a white shirt and jeans.

 "Ready?" he asked.

 "Yeah" he took my head and we said goodbye to his family we were half way out the door until.

 "Hey not so fast" I hard Jackson cruse under his breath Kimmy came running down stairs with her purse in her hand "I'm driving" she said twirling her keys in her hand.

 "Oh no" Jackson follows her out the door leaveing me in the living room.

 I car a honk of a car "Willow come on!" I hear Kimmy yelling.

 We take Kimmy's car she's driving while I'm in the front sit and Jackson in the back I could tell he did not plane his sister to be here. We ride in silence while I as lost in my thoughts "So where do you guys want to go?" ask Kimmy.

 "How do you force your self to drive when you don't even know where were going?" Jackson said still angry I looked in the rear view mirrio and saw his arms cross "Well of you must know I was planing to go out for lunch with willow"

 "Well the more the merrier right?" she said with a smile and took a left.

 "No?" Jackson said.

 "Oh I know this great Chinese place" she said.

 "Oh gosh" Jackson slapped his forehead and lay-ed back into his seat. When went to a place called Panda Express which looked pretty cool the food was right infront of you so you could pick what you think what looks good.

 We took are seats and I found Jackson and Kimmy fighting to sit next to me so I rolled my eyes and choose another seat that way they had to seat next to each other the both seems mad. I ate my shrimp fired rice in peace.

 "So Willow what kind of things you like to wear" I looked at Kimmy on confuse.

 "Excuse me?" I said taking a drink from my soda.

 "When you go shopping what do you look for, and what's your style?" she said taking a bit of her egg roll. 

 "Geez Kim this isn't a Q & A" said Jackson.

 "What I need to know what she like's so I can help her look for outfits" they both wanted for me to answer.

 "Black I like black, and I don't like flashy things I don't do heels for dresses what so ever" I took a sip of my drink and started to eat again. When we got to the mall that's when I felt like I was out of my element I mean I been to the mall before with the guys but this was different their were alot of people every where Jackson took my hand.

 "Stay close" he said into my ear I followed them into a store there was a boy and girl side and a lot of people I flet wried I don't really go shopping and  to think of it I don't think I ever went shopping I mean most of the things I wear are hand me downs.

 As soon and we were in the store Kimmy took my arm and pulled me way from Jackson "Why don't you go out and chill in the men section for listen to music" and with that I couldn't see him any more.

 We walked down the racks of clothes which felt like for ever "What about this?" Kimmy ask showing my shirt.

 "Really orange" I said rolling my eyes and walking away I kept looking around the store this is dum I kept walking until I bumped into someone hard strong arms were holding me keeping me from falling back.

 "Whoa" I heard a voice and when I looked him a saw a guy with black hair and blue eyes to match the guy I saw at the parking lot "You ok?" he asked. I didn't answer and walked away he grabbed my arm I turned "Hey do I know you?" he asked.

 "No" I said in a flat voice.

 "You sure?" he said pulling me close "Because you look like this girl I once new but that couldn't be you right? I mean if you were that girl you would be fighting me right now,hair would of been an knots, wearing a jacket showing no skin what so ever" I looked him in the eyes and pulled away.

 "Like you said it couldn't been me" 

 "Wow were really going to play this game but listen I'm sorry about what happen at the park your right I shouldn't of touch you and I was wrong"

 "But yet your talking to a stranger so I guess you haven't learn any thing" I said with a smirk.

 He smiled "Only that girl would of known I like to talk to strangers" he step closer and I took a step back.

 "Well it dosn't take rocket sicence to know that your talking to one right now"

 "True. I'm Brain" he said reach out his hand I just stared at it.

 "Your shake"

 "I know"

 "And you are?" he asked I let out a deep breath hateing my self for this "Willow" I said rolling my eyes.

 "Willow nice" get real "So Willow what are you doing here shopping dosen't seem like your thing?"

 "What are you trying to say?" I take steping forward.

 "I meant to say you don't seem like the girly type you know caring about what you wear and where you get your clothes from"

 "Yeah I don't I'm just hear because I'm living with" I didn't know how to answer "A friend  and I kind of lost my things so their helping me out" I said looking back finding Kimmy with a bunch of clothes in her hands.

 "Oh well good luck with that" he said with a smile "So Willow I was wondering if you would like to go to this party with me" 

 "Uh.....I don't know I mean it's not up to me if I can go I'm living under someones roof so will have to see"

 "Ok" he said it as if I gave him answer.

 "I'm not making any promises"

 "Yeah I understand" he pulled out his phone and looked at the time "Well it was nice meeting you Willow maybe I'll see you around"

 "Same here" I said and with that he left.