1. Lights will Guide you home

**Author** 

Hey guys

this is my first story on wattpad

although I have been writing for years. This is my first try at stories though and I'm just follow my heart on this.

I'm only the instrument from where the music comes from. 

Hope you enjoy it and follow  along I promise there is a lot of drama and romance ahead. 

Please vote if your reading and comment all you like I don't mind any advice as well* Good or Bad :).. 

Well I'm very bias when it comes to my own writing ability and if you guy like it than that's more than enough inspiration for me to keep on posting!**

Brooke P.O.V

"Miss would you like something to drink?" A very gorgeous flight attend asked smiling warming at me. "A glass of champagne would be nice "I said with a casual wink to the Flight attendant..oh yeah I think it's in my eyes it just makes all of  them weak at the knees.  Damn I really am full of myself. Focus Brooke.

Wait...yup weak at the knees already. This was the moment I had been waiting for the moment everything changes. I should focus on that and not on this extremely hot blonde blushing shamelessly at me still it is very distracting.

I look out the window at the changing landscape and think about tomorrow. It is really happening for me and even though I am terrified ,somehow I just feel in my gut that this is the right thing to do. It's the right place to grow what better place is there in the world  to do it than LA. 

"And the Award Goes to Brooke Summers For the Best Director in all the world" I said to no one but myself. And soaking it all in as we fly over the Hollywood sign. Finally the flight attendant brings me my victory champagne and I sip it slowly hoping that I would forever remember this moment and not let the light and the glamour make me forget where I have come from.

"Perfect timing Miss..."I said before the flight attendant has a chance to walk away

"Genny" she said clearly pleasantly surprised quickly batting her eyelashes at me.

I smiled a devilish smile "Thank you Genny, I'm Brooke ." I glance over at her my eyes reaching her just barely before I reached out for her hand. She hesitantly gave it to me I took her hand and paced a soft kiss on it. It looked like Genny was about to lose it and just when I thought my gaydar was completely off a smile crept on her face

"Pleasure to Meet you" I said with a grin on my face ,mentally high fiving myself. This should be fun.The flight attendant's face flashed a pinkish color and let out a giggle. Cute she's shy, I'll change that.

"The Pleasure is all mine and please tell me if you need anything .Anything at all..."She said staring at my lips.

 "Maybe later" I replied closing my eyes and felt the flight attendant standing there flushed of red and slowly walking away looking to her feet..Probably a bit disappointed .

Finally once I got off the place I walked past Genny my hand touching her side making her tremble a little. Let's just say I felt her a lot less disappointed. Once I got off that plane, but as soon as I foot out of the plane nothing else matter than the meeting tomorrow. Even if Genny had the best day of her life. I was sure I would have more to come.

Airplane Bathroom stalls. That's a new one. Thanks for the great stress relief Genny.  

Why was I stressed about the meeting tomorrow? Well only because I was officially living in a hole other content .Away from everything and anything I've ever known. I was finally meeting my agent tomorrow to discuss my next big move as he so elegantly put it. With no one for moral support I was working myself up a bit. 

But that was nothing new. It's always been me myself and I. No one to disappoint me and no one to hurt me. It's been that way since I was about 16. Yeah March 16 to be exact. Well hello LA I hope you're ready for me. Because I'm sure as hell not ready for you! Have been for a while

Photo of Brooke on the right ----->

Authors Note

So that is the first very short chapter guys.

Hope you want to read more and even comment.

Love you guys