La Da Dee 🎶

3rd Person POV
There's no way to say this songs
About someone else.
Every time you're not in my arms,
I start to lose myself.
Leo stood on the beach watching all his friends have fun in the water and dance to the loud music that was blaring. He could hear the fireworks in the distance and knew this year's camp fireworks would be starting soon, too. He was upset he wasn't able to spend this holiday with (Y/N). She had left the day before to spend Independence day with her mother and step-family.
Someone, please pass me my shades,
I can't let em see me down.
You have taken over my days,
So tonight I'm goin' out!
Leo was annoyed at all the girls trying to flirt with him. To be fair, it was to be expected, he was the one who had chosen to go out to this party today, anyway. He tried to reply in a joking manner, but he himself could hear the tone of annoyance in his voice. Luckily the girls didn't hear it well, due to the loud music playing right next to them.
Yet I'm,
Feeling like,
There's no better place,
Than right by your side.
Leo would have probably given anything to spend this night somewhere with (Y/N) and watch the fireworks next to each other. Leo pulled his famed army jacket closer around him, still smelling a bit like (Y/N) from the time she stole it and wore it on a mission.
I had a little taste,
And I'll only spoil the party anyways,
All the other girls are looking fine,
But you're the only one on my mind

Leo would admit, the Aphrodite girls swarming him did look the slightest bit tempting. But, of course, he wasn't unfaithful that night. He couldn't keep you off his mind, and every now and then he would look to the camp entrance. He was having separation anxiety, and he didn't know why, to be honest. She was just his best friend, and his crush, and his therapist...

La da dee
La da dee doo
La da da me

La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee
La da dee doo
La da dee
La da dee doo
There's only me,
There's only you

"C'mon, dude! Dance with us!" One of his friends from the Apollo cabin grabbed his arm and tried dragging him to the dance floor, but Leo just stood there.
"No, thanks, I don't really feel like dancing tonight." Leo murmured, just loud enough for him to hear.
"Aw, don't tell me you're still upset about my sister leaving for the day. She'll be back tomorrow, Leo! Have some fun when she's gone." The boy suggested, insisting that he come dance with the others.
"I... I'm not feeling too good, I'll see you later, Jacob." Leo lied, seeking for a chance to leave the party.

La da dee
La da dee doo

La da da me
La da da you
La da dee
La da dee doo
When you were gone I think of you...
Leo quickly made his way away from the beach and started walking southwest towards the woods. He walked and walked until he reached the woods, not realizing until he reached his destination that he had started to cry. He didn't really know why, though. You were only gone for a day, why was he so upset? Perhaps it was because she went alone, there was no one else with her to protect her like on missions. But even then, missions are much more dangerous and she could protect herself pretty well. Maybe it was just the lack of her presence that made his systems break down entirely, that might've been it. He sighed, looking at the spot he was trying to go to the entire night. It was a little cave that sat next to the far end of the beach, away from where the party was being held, where (Y/N) and he had spent a lot of their time when not in the bunker or by the lake. There was a blanket with a mattress in the far back of it, a sealed box where snacks were kept, and a mini fridge with a generator next to it that kept it running. Leo wiped the tears from his cheeks and the snot from his nose and took a seat on the tiny kid's Ninja Turtle couch that he had brought there a long time ago, just looking out over the ocean.