Chapter Eight - Free again

Start from the beginning

Taking the opportunity that he's in the bathroom, I got out of the room and sprinted to the stairs. When got them down I carefully looked around. I don't want to get caught this time.

Hmm... the main door is locked for sure. I thought to myself.

I will use the garden door. I quickly got there and opened the door.

Yes! It's not locked.

"Hey! Where are you going, Arabella?" Dianora shouted at me with thick italian accent.

Without looking back I sprinted out and felt the coldness of the wind against my skin.

When I reached the fence I climbed it up and jumped to the other side.

I took one last glance at the mansion before going for good.

I ran and ran and ran for what feels like hours.
I sighed in relief when I saw the city only miles away from me.

I looked back to make sure that no one was following me and found no one. So I walked to the city because I'm out of breath and cannot run anymore.

Sorry, Alessandro! I really like you but you were nothing but an ass to me.

------------------------------

Alessandro's POV:

"Find her now!!!" I yelled furiously.

I can't believe she managed to get away from me. No one has ever dared to do that.

But it's my fault. I was to soft on her, hell I didn't even punish when she should have been punished.

But things will change when I get her back. She will see the other side of Alessandro Lazzaro... and I'm sure as fuck that she won't like it.

"Babe!" An annoying voice called me.

Sienna. She is the last thing I need now.

"What do you want?" I asked her annoyed from the fact that she doesn't get that I don't want her.

"Are you ok? Do you want me to help you relax, baby?" This slut hasn't got anything better to do than to annoy the fucking shit out of me.

"No, Sienna! Now please go away before I fucking choke you to death!" I shouted at her.

"Hey, hey, easy there buddy!" Giovanni.

"Have you found anything?" I asked him eagerly waiting for an answer.

"No, not yet! But don't worry we'll find her." He assured me.

Oh, Arabella... you don't have any fucking idea what I will do to you when I find you.

"I will search for her too." I told him and he nodded.

"Oh and get this bitch out of my office!" I told him pointing at Sienna.

"Chill, buddy! I'll take care of her." He grabbed Sienna by her arm and walked her out of my office.

-------------------

No ones PoV:

"Who is this girl, Giovanni?" Sienna asked Giovanni.

"It's none of your business, Sienna. And I highly advise you to stay away from Alessandro because he won't think twice before killing you." Giovanni told her.

"But I love him!" She cried.

This shocked Giovanni.

"Girl, shut up or do you have a dead wish?!"

"No but I can't help that I love him. And now this girl comes in our way!" She sobs.

"Stop crying! I don't want to listen to your love life. I have better things to do. Now please get lost." He said annoyed from her crying.

--------------------

Arabella's POV:

It feels so good to be free again. Though I really miss Alessandro. But he can't expect me to be ok with this marriage.

Let's hope he doesn't find me.

End of chapter eight.

Vote and comment, please🌹
.
.
.
Love you❤️