"Hey!!" he said trying to grab it back.

I stuck my tongue out and said, "I want to try to open it."

He smirked and said, "You can't. You don't have the big guns." He started flexing his arm muscles. I almost forgot he was shirtless, so my eyes landed again to his amazingly toned body.

"Drool much?" he spoke up. I blushed and quickly made my way to the sharp stone.

He also moved so that he was behind me. I lifted up the coconut in mid air, and I brought it down to the sharp stone. But I guess I did it too hard. The coconut smashed and all the things inside of it blasted everywhere. I gasped and lost my balance.

But I felt arms catching me. I was in Louis' arms, and I could see him laughing at me. I got my composure and punched him lightly. He laughed some more, and so did I. The place was a mess, and he got some coconut meat on his hair.

"Nice going, McClair." Louis smirked.

I just scoffed sarcastically. His hands then went to my face. "You got something there.." I can feel him brushing the coconut meat near my lips. I felt the meat fell off my face, but his thumb was still brushing my skin. I looked up at him, and I could see him staring at my lips. Our eyes then met and he grinned and put down his hands, embarrassed. I was blushing, but I managed to retort like what he did earlier, "Drool much?"

He smirked and rolled his eyes.

We finally sat down and began eating what we can from the coconuts. Louis was the first to break the silence, "Sorry if I was so .. distant."

"It's okay, I understand. I mean, I was also quite shocked on how Hazel and I .." His gaze shifted for a moment before looking back at me.

I looked down and continued, " .. look so much a like."

"Yeah, kinda creepy." He said.

"Are you saying that I'm scary looking?!" I asked playfully crossing my arms.

He quickly shook his head and said, "No!! It's not like that! What I meant was --"

"I'm kidding, I get it." I said to him laughing.

I shivered, still feeling cold. I felt bad, if I felt cold, what more with Louis. He noticed me shivering. "Still cold?"

I nodded. He then stood up and started to unbutton his pants. My eyes widened and I quickly waved my hands as if to stay stop.

"DON'T!!" I shouted horrified of what he was going to do. Drape me with his pants and now leaving him naked? No way.

He then started laughing hard. "Your expression.." He said laughing in between. "..priceless." He continued laughing.

Oh, he was joking. That deserved him a slap on the arm. After laughing hard, he made his way behind me and sat down. "What are you .."

His arms then wrapped my body from behind. Now I was in his grasp, my body leaning on his. I blushed on how close we were.

I felt his head rubbing on my hair. "Wow, you still smells good." he said from behind me.

Good thing he was behind me so he couldn't see me blush. "You don't have to.."

His grasp went tighter. His lips were now near my ear. "But I want to."

I nodded and whispered, "Thanks Louis."

Then silence. After 10 seconds Louis spoke up again in a very faint voice, very subtle, "The moment you ran into the forest last night, I just knew deep in my heart I had to come after you."