~Mother-Figure~

Okay, first off, can I take a moment to thank @Jestro56789234 for the cool idea?! :D And second, can I just shoutout to the actors of Lance and Clay? (Giles Panton and Ian Hanlin) They're so nice! I've chatted with them on Twitter and honestly, I've never met such nice people. If only all people on Earth acted that way. JUST IMAGINE! The world would be filled with pure-hearted people! Anyway..back to the chapter I guess. :)

Y/N's POV

Me: So what's it like studying to be a Knight of the Realm, then?

Oliver: Oh, it's hard. But exciting.

Me: Cool. Oh, brb I need to see what my dad wants, he's been calling me for about twenty seconds. 

Oliver: Okay.

I shut my phone off and plugged it into it's charger. I opened my door to see him standing with his arms crossed against his firm chest. "Oh, hi Dad. What's up?" I squeaked as he took some steps into my room. He sat down on the bed and kept the serious look on his face. "Um, Y/N, I need to ask you something." 

My face went a little pale as I approached the bed and sat down beside him. "Okay, um, what is it?" I said as I cleared my throat. He didn't look too nervous to share it but he still decided to keep the icy cold stare on me. Oh boy, what kind of storm is he about about to unleash upon me? "So...I've been thinking. Remember when you were really little and you accidentally called Uncle Book of Monsters 'mama'?" He tried to get through saying that without laughing, I could tell he was showing some definite restraint. I giggled and nodded. "Well, um, I've asked Lavaria if she would be my helpmate..so she is practically going to be a mother figure-like person to you. Is that okay with you?" 

It took me a minute to process what he said. "Yeah! That's so awesome!" I exclaimed and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged me back. "Glad you feel that way." Then my text notification popped up on my phone with a loud "ding!" that was sent throughout the room. "Well, you continue with texting Oliver." "How'd you know?" I snickered as I picked up my phone. "You know me, I'm a psychic, without the -hic, just like my adopted daughter." He sarcastically laughed as he exited my room. 

I sat there texting Oliver until I had sudden realization of what he said. "WAIT, WHAT!?" I screeched. 

Hey guys! I actually had enough time to write this! My sister took me and my family with her when she had to take a campus tour. (SHE GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE! WOOP WOOP!!!) So I stayed in town going on errands with my parents, got a new shiny, brand new Google Wi-Fi router and made back just in time for church! So I am totally beat, really exhausted and sleepy in general. Anyway! Thanks for reading! If you are new to this account, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey Discord Server: TheTotallyFakeDiscord or just follow this link: https://discord.gg/nT68Gja (it never expires)

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^