~Bullied Part 2~

FINALLY FINISHED MY HOMEWORK! *VICTORY SCREECH!* Now I can focus on my stories a little more! If any of you haven't noticed, Lego has Nexo Knights season 2 FULL EPISODES on the site! Go check it out! Here's the link for it! -> https://www.lego.com/en-us/nexoknights/videos Just watch out for Globlins! Back to the story!

Jestro's POV

The Book and I had just finished pillaging a village, when I got a phone call. It was from her teacher saying that he could NOT FIND HER ANYWHERE!!! I freaked out right when I was on the phone with him. "What's wrong with you? Find out that Joks what-his-name got sued or somethin'?" The Book asked. "No, worse! Y/N'S GONE MISSING!!!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. 

"Wh-WHAT!? Where could that kid have gotten off to??" The Book seemed almost as concerned as I was. "How should I know! What do we do?"I panicked. "Split up. You go look around her school and I'll get everybody else to search the kingdom." The Book actually didn't have a bad idea. So I set off to her school to go searching for her.

I ran to the school and I saw her backpack on the steps. Then I looked around and out the corner of my eye, a piece of cloth was hanging on a tree. Oh no. She WENT INTO THE DARK WOODS. BY HERSELF. AND PROBABLY IS STILL THERE..OH SHOOT!!!  I ran into the woods shouting her name, hoping she'd come but it didn't happen. Oh Y/N....where the heck are you???

Y/N's POV

I stopped running and sat down against a rock, hugging my knees. Every time I thought about it, it made me hate school more and more. Then I heard something. It sounded really creepy in the Dark Woods at night. It felt like I was being watched by something. Then something came out the bushes. It was a knight; Clay.....uh oh. "Hey. Who are you and what are you doing here this late?" He asked me. 

Jestro's POV

I was searching for Y/N when I heard a awfully familiar voice....Clay. And he sounded like he was talking to someone...Y/N?! I ran through the bushes and there the both of them were. "Y/N! OH MY GOSH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? We've been looking everywhere!!" I said as I hugged her. Clay was just staring with a very perplexed look on his face. Then he started talking. "Let me get this straight. You have a...kid?" "Clay, I can explain..." 

A couple of long minutes later.

Clay's POV

Okay. That didn't make much sense. Apparently they adopted her...and JESTRO AND THE BOOK OF MONSTERS DID THIS????? I can't believe I actually promised to keep it secret. But if I ever were to tell the other Knights, then they would take her from him and I don't think Jestro could take that well. If I just remain quiet, then I'll be fine. 

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the really long two-parter! Hope you guys liked how I tied Clay Moorington into the story! Go follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^