~Scary Knights~

See what I did there with the title? It's supposed to be Scary Nights but instead it's Knights. Ha ha.....well, I thought it was funny. Okay, let's time-skip a little bit here! Let's make Y/N 4 years old, how bout it?! Okay, back to the story.

Jestro's POV

It was a very stormy night. I woke up to a loud boom of thunder and heard a whimper that came from Y/N's room. I sat up straight in my bed and hurried into her room to see her hiding under her bed, sobbing. I walked up to her and leaned down to her level.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I asked as I picked her up. "Daddy, I'm scared. I-I had a nightmare...about th-those Knights, and they took me from you." Y/N said through tears. I couldn't stand to see her so terrified.

"Don't worry, I promise that'll never happen. As long as I live I won't let anything harm you." I reassured her as I drew her closer to me.

The lightning flashed through the window and Y/N whimpered. "D-daddy? Can you stay? Please?" "Anything for you, darling." So I tucked her in, kissed her forehead, and laid down beside her.

Made a short story for you guys!! My parents are kind of taking their time to get us to the party so I whipped up a bit for you guys! Thought this idea would be really cute so I hope you all enjoyed. Thanks for reading!

Follow me on the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter: @JestroFTW or TheTotallyFakeAbbey.

See you later!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^