~Crap Timing, Crap Location~

Whoa. Haven't uploaded in fricking forever. (Since July 3rd.) 

Jestros' POV

Today, while Y/N and Oliver have a date again, I decided The Book and I are going to destroy a town. I'm just way too bored. I texted Y/N on the way there. 

Y/N: Are you sure about this? Just saying but it's been a while.

Jestro: You're forgetting who you're talking to. 

Y/N: Fine! Don't make me say I told you so, Dad.

Jestro: Okay. Have fun on your date.

Y/N: Okay, I'll see you later, love ya! 

This should be fun right? Besides, it's been too long. As we were doing so, the Knights appeared, OF COURSE. Clay came out first, then the rest came. "JESTRO! STOP IT!" "Oh come on! We're the BAD GUYS! What do you expect?!" "True,....but WHY?!" "What do you mean?" "Why not be...nice?" 

I swapped looks with The Book of Monsters. Did Clay really say that? "Clay...you gotta be fricking kidding me...NEVER MIND, WE'RE STICKING TO THIS WAY!" We jumped down from the EvilMobile and continued to fight them.

Y/N's POV

I stared outside. I swear, is my dad following me? He's literally outside destroying things and fighting the Knights. "Is that both of our dad's?" Oliver whispered. "Probably yes. Crap, that's not good. What now?" "I have no idea. Maybe stop them from doing it?" "Okay." 

We slowly got up, exited and snuck around the place, trying to find a way to get to them without something happening. We stopped when we heard screaming and yelling. 

We hid behind a mailbox and took a peek. I almost died on the spot. 

One of the Knights. Had my father. And he was beating him. 

They were holding the bookkeeper and Clay back, so they couldn't intervene. I lost control. I ran out to them. "STOP!!! STOP HURTING MY DAD!!!!" I threw Aaron off him. Something lifted me off the ground. "So THIS is what you've been hiding, huh, Jestro?" Lance sneered. "COME ON GUYS! CUT THIS OUT! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!!" Clay yelled, almost in tears. 

I leaned down to my dad. He had blood dripping down his face, not to mention the cuts and bruises spotting his face. I lifted up his limp body and leaned it on my shoulder. "Look, we'll leave if you stop! Now let go of Clay and the bookkeeper!" 

"Ughhh...FINE." Lance rolled his eyes. Axl hesitated but he let them go. Uncle had a surprised look on his face as the bookkeeper rushed over with him to the EvilMobile. I walked with my father back to the EvilMobile and as we were setting off, he read my mind; I was practically about to explode with words. "Okay. What is it?"

 I leaned over to whisper in his ear, "I told you so." He groaned and crossed his arms. "I don't wanna hear it. I knew what I was doing, I had them where I wanted them..!" He whined as I washed off the cuts on his face. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Dad, just take it easy when that happens. Just throw in the towel or something. You can't keep doing this to yourself." 

He tried to avoid eye contact with me and looked away. "You know it's true, joke-boy. I know you're trying your hardest to be bad, but it's hurting no-one but you." The Book added. Jestro covered his face with his hands. 

Uncle and I were about to go downstairs a level when Dad stood up and took a few steps forward. "You're right. I shouldn't have gone that far. I put both of you in danger. I-I'm really sorry, Y/N." I stopped and turned around to face him. 

"You could have been hurt. I was foolish, I...I...." He collapsed on the floor and burst out in tears. I sat beside him on the floor and leaned my head on his shoulder while he bitterly sobbed like crazy. "It's okay, Dad......Nothing happened, that's what is important. You, on the other hand, need your face-damage fixed." 

"Okay. I'm..very sorry. To both of you." "Okay, enough dwelling on past things, I need to fix your head. I accept your apology." He nodded as I wrapped a bandage around his head. 

Clay's POV

I was at work; and by "work", I mean by chewing the other Knights' heads off. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT YOU ONLY MAKE IT WORSE WHEN YOU DO THINGS LIKE THAT TO HIM??" "Clay, he never learns! SOMEbody's gotta teach him where we stand." Lance spat, putting his hand on his hip while flipping his hair with the other hand. I got up in his face and screamed some more. 

"HE IS ONLY CONFUSED! SO WHAT YOU GUYS DO?....BEAT THE PULP OUT OF HIM!! I SWEAR, SOMETIMES YOU GUYS PUSH ME OVER THE EDGE!!" "Chill out, dude! I'm sure he'll get over it." 

"Not only you hurt him, you could've hurt his daughter. Man, you guys need to put a filter on it." I muttered as I walked away. Jestro is my friend. I would never want him, his book friend or his daughter to get hurt. I probably should text him. Although I wouldn't blame him if he won't reply. I wouldn't reply to myself if I were him either. 

Hello! Ah, my poor little bean, Clay. The more I see pictures of season 4, the more my excitement builds. God, I cannot wait!! Any other people like me? :) 

Thanks for reading! If you are new to this account, go check out some of my other fanfics and follow me on all the social media sites below! V

Instagram, YouTube: TheTotallyFakeAbbey Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, Amino: @JestroFTW or just TheTotallyFakeAbbey (I have an Amino, meant for my Wattpad. It is TheTotallyFakeAmino if you are interested.)

Thanks again for reading!

TheTotallyFakeAbbey ^3^