Sibling!Reader X Sibling!Error (not inscest)

heheh :3

HOLY HECK WE HAVE SO MANY VIEWS- I CANT OMFG SKJSSJSN OH GOD YOU GUYS IM CRYING- HOLY SHT I LOVE YOU ALL SO M U C H

ahem so

error is 6 aND A HALF

and

you're 9 aND THREE QUARTERS

(COUGHARRYPOTTERREFERENCECOUGH)

~

Everything was fine. You were sleeping peacefully and dreamless.

Turning over and cuddling into your pillow, you hummed lightly in satisfaction.

"(Y/) . . . (N) . . ."

"(Y/) . . (N) . . !"

"(Y/N)!!"

You awoke with a jolt, eyesbrows raised in surprise. Error was on the right side of your bed, his tiny hands still shaking you. He had big fat tears seeping out of his eye sockets and dripping onto the bed. You shot up immediately, eyes wide.

"Error-!! Wh-?!" Error tackled you into a hug, and clung onto your shirt like it was his lifeline, sobbing. You frowned and brought Error closer to you, wrapping the blanket around you both more comfortably.

"Nightmare?" You asked softly after Error had calmed down significantly, just whimpering and trembling. You lied down, and Error cuddled into your chest, latching onto your shirt. You smiled softly, stroking Error's skull soothingly until you both fell asleep.

--

the next day . .

-- 

Error waddled out of his room tiredly, rubbing his fREAKING ADORABLE EYES with his sMOL PRECIOUS HANDS.

You were sitting on the couch, curled up with blankets and watching some tv. You caught the sight of your brother and smiled brightly.

"Hey there sleepy head! Wanna cuddle with me?"

Error grunted tiredly and cutely, which was a tired way to say yes for him. He crawled onto your lap, and he looked up and giggled. He reached out and played with a nightmare called "hair".

"Your hair luks funnyyy . . !" Error laughed, fiddling with your hair. You rolled your eyes, giggling. "Yeah, yeah. I know, weirdo!" You grinned. Error laughed, putting his smol hands down.

oKAY-

YOU CANT CONTAIN YOURSELF YOU NEED TO TOUCH THOSE SMOL HANDS KSNSJDKS-

You grabbed Error's tiny hands and played with them, like making him clap or poke himself. Error was giggling the entire time. After a while, you stopped and you both started cuddling with each other, staying warm and watching TV.

the end ♡

~

I NEED TO MAKE MORE OF TINY ERROR OH MY GOD- ISBSMSBE

I EVEN DREW CUTE ERROR (totally not relevant to what i'm talking about but it's super cute so TAKE IT)

KAY BYYEEEEEE ♡♡

♡♡

(btw, if you want more of this, go to my acc and find more oneshots of you and error as siblings!! :D)

also i'm sorry for not updating-