Ink!Sans X Blind!Reader

((PUT ME ON THAT SHIP I NEED TO DIRECT IT TO PERFECTIONNESSSSSS-))
Requested by — @Shade_The_Wolf00

~~

Your P.O.V

~~

"INCOMMMMMMING!" You screamed, running down a hallway. That hallway belonged to your family's home. You were a happy family, Toriel, Asgore, Asriel, Chara and you! You and everyone else helped you cope with you blindness. You were happy that monsters were freed from the underground, actually. And, so far, they've helped the world a lot more, somehow. You've also made tons of new friends, and you got to leave that dilly-darned orphanage.

As you were running down the hallway, you forgot that you were in the shortest hallway and ended up running smack into the wall,  making you bounce back onto the floor. You laid there for a long time, not willing to get up.

"Heya, (Y/N)!! What'cha doing on the floor?" Greeted a happy voice behind you. You yelped in surprise and sat up the upper-half of your body.

"INK!! You scared me!" You whined, fumbling around your surroundings to find something to help you up.

"Need some help?"

"Desperately," You grumbled.

"Here, take my hand," Ink offered, putting his hand on your shoulder so you could find it. You reached up to it, grabbing Inks gloved hand. You grabbed it, and ink pulled you up to your feet. You thanked him, but Ink didn't let go of your hand for the next 5 minutes, just so he could help guide you downstairs. Then he let go.

"Wanna take a walk around the city with me? Maybe go the field?!" Ink offered, jumping up and down. You could hear it and his voice went up and down.

"Sure, but, uhm, I need you to hold my hand and guide me . ." You mumbled the last part, then felt your face heat up. You wondered if Ink was blushing right now.

"U-uh sure!"

Yep. Stammering means blushing. Ink grabbed your hand, but this time it was warmer.

What waht?

"LETS GOOOO!! WE'RE OFF TO THE FIELD!!" Hollered Ink, then started running. The only sounds you could make out was the air rushing by your ears and laughs and giggles from Ink. You had it run at his pace, and this dude is hella fast so when you stopped, you were exhausted.

"You . . . Huff . . . Were . . . Puff . . . Too . . . Huff . . . Fast!!" You panted, annoyed. You hadn't let go of inks hand yet, only becausec you didn't want to get lost and never find home again. Just no.

"Hehe! Sorry, I guess, maybe because I'm a skeleton, I don't need lungs!" Giggled Ink. You groaned, slapping your forehead with your hand.

"That's so unfair . . " You groaned.

"Aww! Don't be like that!" Urged Ink, squeezing your hand. You puff up your cheeks and pout slightly.

"You remind me so much of a kid right now . ." Commented Ink, poking your nose.

"NYAAAAHHHH THE NOSE SHALL NOT BE TOUCHED!!" You screamed, flailing your arm that isn't holding Inks hand. Along with jumping up and down. Ink started with a snort, then a giggled, then bursted out laughing. He let go of your hand, probably to fall down from your continuous actions. Yep. Your still at it. You then started running, screaming out:

"I NEVAH GONNA LOOK BACK NOOOHHH I NEVAH GONNA GIVE IT UPPP DONT WAKE ME UP NOOOWWWW!!"

You stopped singing 'Best Day of My Life' when you ran into a tree. Ohhh such pleasure of a fall, too.