Sans X Suicidal!Reader

--warning: Suicidal thoughts and those bad words. If you are sensitive to this, then please read another chapter--

Hhh this is short chapter because there ARE MILLIONS OF SANS X SUICIDAL READERS OUT THERE--

~~

A week.

A week.

A week,

A week you've hidden yourself from the hell people call 'reality'. In your room.

Crying.

Knock knock!

"Go away . . ." You mumbled.

Knock knock!

"Key word: AWAY," you repeated.

Knock knock!

"DAMNIT!! WHOS THERE?!" You snapped, pissed off.

"Dishes."

"I WILL THROW A FUKING DISH IN YOUR FACE IF YOU DONT LEAVE ME ALONE!!" You screamed.

"You don't even ha--"

You threw a plate at the door.

CRSSHH!

"Oh wow . ." Grumbled Sans. He sighed and continued, "Yo, (Y/N), come out and join reality," Urged Sans, tapping his finger on the door.

You sighed.

"I'm already in reality, in hell," you grumbled.

"Come join the heaven part of it," chuckled Sans.

You let out a cold chuckle.

"No. there is no heaven in this hell."

You sighed and continued.

"I don't understand why we live. Why the fuck did we decide to live? The only way to actually have a LIFE is to be rich. Why the hell did we decide that? Why the fuck MAKE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD SUFFER?! WHY DONT WE JUST END OUR LIVES SO WE HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT?! WE WOULD BE DEAD! NO FEELINGS! NOTHING! NO RICH, NO POOR, DAMNIT!" You screamed, punching a wall, crying.

Sans teleported into your room when he heard you punch the wall.

Continuously.

Reaching his hand out, summoning his magic, he pulled your hand back. actually, both of them. He ran and hugged you.

You hugged back,

And cried.

//I can't freaking write this. I'm going suicidal again I'm sorry it's cut short to 334 words. I just can't, I just can't, I'm sorry.

So yeah

Don't feel bad, I think I'll live.

Bye--