Child!Error X Adult!Reader

emojiperson23

Here ya go! I'm super proud of this. It's so cuuuute ♡ I'm glad I wrote this for you, your a real sweet person.

So! First! I wanted to say thank you. I haven't uploaded a new chapter in- gosh, I can't even remember! Before Christmas or something? I don't even know! Just a long time! I've lost interest in XReader stories, but I'll keep writing them for you guys. I've watched the views on this book go up and such a fast pace- it's amazing. Your comments make my wheeze and laugh. Thank you all so much for all you've done, I truly appreciate it ♡. Thank you all for your love ♡.

Second-
Do you want me to switch the cover of this book to this:

Second-Do you want me to switch the cover of this book to this:

Or keep the current one?

I'm also trying out a new writing style. It's kind of hard to write like this, so, I desperately need your feedback on it. You don't need to give me a hella long comment, you can just answer this question: do you like this writing style, or my old one? Can you even tell the difference?

~

(Going to say this now, monsters have already been freed and frisk promised that they won't reset. Now that that's out of the way, too the story!)

Your heels clacked quietly against the concrete sidewalk as you walk down the busy street of New York City. Wind pressed against your body and face, forcing some lose hair strands out of your face, and sending a shiver down your spine. Your brown jacket wasn't very helpful.

Sighing, you adjusted your placing of your purse on your shoulder, taking a turn to your right, leaving the busy streets. Your heels are a lot louder now, making it one of the loudest things around you. The ski above you was grey, and you guessed it was going to rain later. You shook your head, speeding your pace, not wanting to get wet.

You let your mind wander as you go down the empty streets. 'I haven't seen Ink in a while,' You thought, 'I should visit him soon. Then again, when I left, he was rushing everywhere. He told me it had something to do with the AU's falling together. Whoops!' You grinned, remembering the enthusiastic, polite, and sometimes jerky skeleton.

You felt a large gust of wind Leakey knock you over, you luckily ended up bumping into a wall (and thankfully not a person.). You regained your posture and rushed even faster to your home.

After 5-10 more minutes of speeded walking, you were looking up at your light blue, white, and slightly grey small home squeezed between other apartments with similar colors to your own home. Flowers grew all over the home, lighting up the home with even more colors. Smiling a little, you walked up the stairs to your small home.