Epilogue

A massive ship moved through the dark void of space. The Vilgaxian battle cruiser was black with slight red lights that adorned parts of the sleek hull. Though it had been originally been designed for battle, it had been modified well for stealth, now being so nearly undetectable, that the owner of the ship had remained absolutely off the intergalactic grid for months.

The owner in question, was sitting on a large throne within the ship. The monstrous alien had bulging muscles, a tentacled face, red eyes and strange equipment, many of which he had stolen from the greatest heroes of the 10 worlds he had conquered.

"Psyphon..." said Vilgax. "How long until we find it?"

Vilgax's servant, a strange tall skinny alien with a shark-like fin on it's head, bowed. "Be patient Sire.....we need search only for a little longer......"

"I have been patient." said Vilgax. "But that patience is wearing thin........"

"Understood Sire...."

Psyphon walked over to a computer terminal and typed in a few commands. "Master......good news. We have found it."

"At last..." said Vilgax. "Steer us through."

"But Master!" said Psyphon. "Our thrusters won't hold out against such gravity....."

"I won't repeat myself Psyphon." said Vilgax. "Steer us through now....."

"As yoou command...." said Psyphon a little uneasily as he typed in a few more commands.

The ship continued to fly until it reached a large red vortex. This was no black hole...despite it's immense pull in gravity. In reality, this was a gateway.....a gate way to Universe Magnus.......the original source of all universes.

"Master, if I may." said Psyphon. "Why did we choose such a path into the original Universe when there were other gateways...other means...we could have taken? This way is just so......dangerous."

"None of those gateways would have put me precisely at the area in that Universe I sought." said Vilgax. "While much of the multiverse is similar to each other, in some cases, they are extremely different.... for instance. In that universe, my home solar system has two suns, and therefore does not have the suitable climate to support Chimera Sui Genaris. In that Universe, Petropia and Terradino are both switched in their locations. It's all a matter of not getting lost."

"And you are sure this is the ONLY gateway which leads to where we seek?"

"Continue to question me Psyphon." said Vilgax. "And I shall ensure that you need not use that mouth again."

"My appologies Master." said Psyphon bowing low. "I am but your humble servant."

The ship shook and rattled as it phased through the massive portal. When the ship stopped shaking, it was flying next to a massive large green looking planet.

"Might I introduce you to Primus Magnus......" said Vilgax. "Azmuth's little hidey hole in this dimension. "He was wise to hide it in such an obscure location."

Suddenly there was a flash of white light in the middle of the throne room. A man in a lab coat with a pocket watch in his hand appeared.

"Hello Vilgax, I must say, what lovely....erm....artificial ship weather you're having today."

"Away with you Time Walker." said Vilgax. "I do not have time for your cryptic mockings."

"Well I thought that under the circumstances, you might be more willing to hear what I had to say, if you realized what you were doing would have a drastic effect on you and the multiverse." said Proffesor Paradox.

Vilgax paused for a minute. "I'm listening......."

"Then you should know." said Paradox. "That the sword you seek on Primus Magnus.....is actually a fake. The true sword's location lies elsewhere."

"Then tell me Time Walker." said Vilgax. "Where does it lie?"

"I would sooner eat toe jam then tell you." said Paradox. "In fact....I highly doubt you'll ever find the Sword of Tears......what with the chain of events already happening as they are now."

Vilgax smashed his fist against his throne's arm in fustration. "If you will not help me Time Walker......"

"I am helping you." said Paradox. "You and the Multiverse.....by urging you to give up your ridiculous quest. I cannot interfere directly....but should you proceed on your hunt will not end well. You will die Vilgax, I can ascertain that."

"Your bluffing will not deter me." said Vilgax. "If you won't give me the information I seek, Then I will seek it from the one person who does possess it......"

"My Lord?" said Psyphon, as if unsure who Vilgax meant.

"I shall seek out the rumored boy of the prophecy....and my old enemy." said Vilgax. "By the end of the third year, I will force Ben Tennyson to tell me the location of the sword......or I will rip his head from that pathetic human body....."

Paradox shook his head and sighed. "I tried.........I suppose you'll just reap the consequences when it's too late......you prideful dictators seem to have a tendency for that."

Back in Universe 35 on the planet Anur Transyl, was a dark twisted castle known simply as Castle Zs'Skayr. In all respects it looked like your typical haunted house. And the interior did not dissapoint.

Fake doorways. Stairwells that went upside down and backwards at he same time into other dimensions, trick mirrors that created horrifying monster versions of yourself that tried to kill you. Everything fit into the horror theme quite nicely.

At the center of the castle was a large lab dedicated to the strangest experiments imaginable. And at the moment, Zs'Skayr and Kurayami were currently within the lab searching through many of the old texts and books that resided within the lab itself.

"Yes...." said Zs'Skayr "Here it is....This page here.....the fragment of the prophecy that refers to what we seek."

"What is it..?" said Kurayami walking over and looking at the large book Zs'Skayr was perusing through.

"It is an old legend that is actually connected to the prophecy." Said Zs'Skayr. "It speaks of an long forgotten spell that has been passed down through a royal family in Universe 46........the spell is said to create an armor that gives unspeakable power to whoever wears it.....whatever power it gives depends on your innate and physical nature.....supposedly...the spell was said to be so feared, that it was made so that it could never be used on humans.....now it is instead used on familiars summoned by the spell casters........."

"Your point on this matter?" asked Kurayami.

"My point." said Zs'Skayr. "Is that the prophecy spoke of the boy wielding an armor unlike any other....an armor that is said to come from this dimension............"

"But it cannot be used by a human." said Kurayami.

"By a human no..." said Zs'Skayr. "But Tennyson's alien forms are a different matter.........should he find this armor...things could get quite complicated for us......."

"However, if the armor were ours..." said Kurayami with devious smile. "Then we shall control the prophecy further.....interesting.........which Earth dimension did you say it was?"

"Earth 46."

"Then let us go..." said Kurayami. "After all....what is this power without someone to control it........and with it, claim everything of value?"

Zs'Skayr smiled as well. "Nothing of course..."

End of Book 1

Be on the look out for Book 2: The Armor of Magic

And be prepared to meet the Shogun Aliens.