Kurayami

"Ow!!!" Ben gritted his teeth as the school nurse jabbed one of his bruises.

He was in the school infirmary. The place actually looked alot like your average small hospital. It had a waiting area and beds lined the walls near the windows (The waiting area and beds were seperated by curtains of course.)

The nurse ran the place was unusual. It was said that nurse Chlora was such a germaphobic, that every morning before breakfast, she would sneak into the dorms while everyone was still sleeping and 'steralize' everything with Magnus Earth brand mess remover. However, the most unusual thing about her.....was that she was only 13 yrs old.

"Yep, that's a shiner alright." said nurse Chlora jabbing the bruise some more. "Fighting Urufu is something no one smart would have attempted.....and I emphasize smart."

"Hey!" said Ben. "That thing was going to eat my friends....what else was I supposed to do!? Besides, Humungousaur took him down in the end!"

The pink haired girl in the white nurse's outfit sighed. "True...and you did manage to save your friends, though who knows how many unsightly germs you picked up along the way..."

Chora shivered as she thought about all the nasty bugs Ben might have picked up. "You know, I should steralize you just to be safe!"

Chlora snapped her fingers, and a bunch strange furball creatures wearing white hats with red crosses on them appeared pulling along a portable shower on wheels.

"Now take off your clothes and get in!" said Chlora pointing sternly at the shower.

"What!?" said Ben looking mortified. "No!!"

"If you don't do it yourself, I'll make you!!" said Chlora with a sinister glint in her eyes.

"Now that just sounds creepy!!" said Ben. "No! I'm not taking my clothes off in front of you! Especially since I know thats some kind of cleaning agent shower that'll probably feel like acid!!"

"Then you've forced my hand!" said Chlora. "Assitants! You know the drill!!"

The furballs looked at each other and then fluttered their little hands going, "Meep, meep meep MEEP!!"

The furballs converged on Ben. But before they could do anything, there was a flash of green light, and Swampfire stood in Ben's place. Swampfire, knocked all the furballs aside and ran to the door.

Swampfire tried to open the door, but it was locked tight by what appeared to be a magic combination lock.

"Ha!" said Chlora. "You can't escape, that lock enchants the door, making it absolutely indestructable! Your Swampfire guy won't be able to get through even if he hit it with a mega barrage of flames!!"

Suddenly the lock gave a pop, unlatched itself and turned into Carter who was grinning with mischief. "Ha ha!! Got ya! The real lock is stuck to the cieling with super glue!"

"Nice!" Said Swampfire hi-fiving Carter. "Now let's get a smoothy, I'm like dying of thirst over here!"

As Swampfire and Carter ran out of the infirmary, Chlora went red in the face as she exploded in anger. "BEN TENNYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

20 minutes later, Ben, Carter, Samantha, and Lilly were sitting in the cafeteria. Ben and Carter were both sipping extra large cups from the Mr. Smoothy stand.

"Agggh!!" said Carter clutching his head. "Brain freeze!!"

Ben chuckled. "Wonder what that must feel like."

"You've never had a brain freeze before?"

Ben shrugged. "Not that I can remember.....Smoothy drinking is just for the gifted I guess."