The Dimension In Between Dimensions.

"Hahahahaha!!" Kevin laughed. "I can't believe you got your butt handed to you by a girl!!"

"A girl and her freaking overpowered giant samurai guy!!" moaned Ben. "And I was actually winning until she decided to mess with my watch!!"

Ben, Gwen, and Kevin were sitting back inside their hotel. The hotel had the traditional Japanese look to it.  Basically, it had your typical slide in doors and instead of beds their were mats with blankets and pillows on the floor.

"Ben, You know how Azmuth feels about you using the Evolution feature." Said Gwen sternly. "Especially given how you got that function in the first place."

"It's not like I had much choice." Said Ben. "She was going completely ballistic on me!!"

"And then she decided to kiss you." said Kevin smirking. "Yep, she's absolutely crazy. Either that, or the world's ending. So did you read that letter she gave you yet?"

"No." said Ben holding up the sealed envelope. "But mostly because I'm afraid it might be some of cruel and unusual trap. Guess there's no point not knowing though......"

"Careful Ben." Gwen cautioned as Ben began to tear open the envelope.

Ben held the envelope upside down.....and out fell..........a folded up piece of paper.

"Well that was dramatic." said Kevin.

"Guess I'll read it then....." said Ben nervously as he picked up the paper nervously. Written in neat official looking writing was had to be one of the oddest acceptance letters Ben had ever read since he read Harry Potter when he was 13.

Congratulations, Student

If you are reading this letter then that means you have been accepted into Rysen Academy, Also known as the Hero's Academy. Known for being the most prestigious academy in the multiverse for budding heroes, we take all ages of aspiring men and women, whether you are a minor or have saved your first fellow human, (or whatever race resides in your current dimension). Rysen Academy will gauruntee that you gain the most proficient hero related jobs that are offered throughout the multiverse. Our motto remains as ever "To Drive You To Success, Beyond The Multiple Worlds, So That You May Be A Help To Others".

Incoming Highschool Freshman will require the following.

-One Bookbag (no rollers)

-One Notepad and a set of Pencils

Please take note that if the new student in question posseses some form of superhuman enhancement, powers, skill in magic, or is fused to an object that allows these superhuman qualities, they will be required to attend gym.

It should also be taken into account that though this is a boarding school, students will NOT be required to wear uniforms. Instead, the student will be given a interdimensional identification tag. Any form of powers will also be completely documented on the tag.

We look forward to seeing you at the start of class in precisely 3 day's time.

Thankyou,

Principle: Stella Vale

Vice Principle: Elden Roaran

Ben, Gwen, and Kevin stared at the letter for about 5 minutes before Kevin burst out laughing.

"Hahahahaha! Awe man! What is this supposed to be? Hogwarts? Hahahahaha!! I mean am I right guys?!"

Ben and Gwen didn't laugh.

"I don't know Kevin." said Gwen. "This is way too elaborate to be a prank. And that Lilly Vale girl did say something about that fight being some sort of entrance exam."