The Omnitrix Reborn

Zs'Skayr roared and fired another demonic blast at Way Big.

This time, Way Big was ready, and he crossed his hands over in an L shape and countered with blast of cosmic energy which rammed against Zs'Skayr's dark energy.

"I'm not going down without a fight" Growled Way Big. "Get ready to get yourself few bruises Zs'Skayr!!"

"I see you've stopped calling me Ghostfreak....." Said Zs'Skayr. "What a pleasent turn of events!! I never answered to that name...in case you haven't noticed foolish boy."

"GIve me a break!" said Way Big. "I was like ten years old back then!"

The cosmic beam powered through the dark energy blast, and exploded against Zs'Skayr who floated back yowling in pain as the energy burned against his skin.

"I see you still don't like the light, even in that form." said Way Big. "Well don't you worry, there's plenty more where that came from!!"

Way Big shot another cosmic beam at Zs'Skayr who dodged it and flew straight into Way Big, lashing out with powerful swipes from his six arms.

Way Big staggered back as the claws cut gashes in his side and he started to bleed glowing bluish white liquid (Since To'kustars are comprised of cosmic energy, I figured it would make sense for his blood to be that color.)

Zs'Skayr then rammed Way Big into the ground again, smashing a large amount of trees in the process.

Way Big attempted to punch the magically mutated Ectonurite off of him, But Zs'Skayr turned intangible and the fist phased right through him.

"I may not be able to posses you while you are in your alien forms Tennyson..." said Zs'Skayr. "And I also may not be allowed to kill you at this moment.....but I think beating you within an inch of your life is still something I can find pleasure in!!"

Zs'Skayr swiped his claws against Way Big's side again as he tried to get up, causing the To'kustar to stagger back again in pain.

Meanwhile, Lilly Vale was still fighting Sunder who had lasted surprisingly long against Greto the Jack-O-Lantern tree spirit.

"Play! Play! Play! PLAY!!!" cackled Greto happilly as she punched and pummeled Sunder into submission.

Sunder had already had his axe knocked out of his hands. The weapon was now lying on the ground a few feet from where Carter was tending to the unconscious Samantha.

"Come on Sis....wake up!" said Carter in a panic. "Everyone needs us!"

Samantha opened her eyes slightly. "Carter......I'm so sorry.....it's all my fault....."

"Don't say that!!!" Growled Carter. "We're a team, and team members don't go blaming others or themselves just because they were caught off gaurd, they learn and move on......just like I'm moving on from being weakest one here!!"

"Don't be ridiculous...." said Samanth. "You're not the weakest..."

"Yes I am." said Carter. "And I'm going to accept it proudly. If I had to put on a scale of who were the strongest fighters, I'd say Lilly and Ben take the top spot. But that doesn't mean we can't have equally strong wills........so what do you say we show these posers how the Flambell siblings really get their fight on!!!?"

Samantha smiled and stood up carefully. "Let's burn some villians....."

Just as Samantha got up though, Phobus suddenly appeared behind her in a blur of speed. "You're not going to be helping anybody......SSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

"WHAM!!!" suddenly, Kevin Levin burst into the scene, his body completely covered in metal, and shoulder tackled Phobus, causing the spectre to fly straight into the wall of the castle , breaking apart some stone in the process.