Ultimate Swampfire Swamps Brook

Ben and Samantha opened the door of their dorm house and peeked outside. So far, it seemed like the supervisors had all gone to bed.

"Alright." said Samantha. "Lilly should be waiting for us at the dimensional gate point several miles from here to the North."

"Why do we need a dimensional gate point...or whatever that is?" said Ben. "Couldn't we just go directly wherever they went like how Lilly took me to this world?"

"That's not how it works." said Samantha. "Sure, a magic user like Lilly could do that if she knew where she was going. But we don't know where Sunder took Carter. For all we know, they could still be on Earth Magnus. The Dimensional Gate Point will allow Lilly to track specific people and teleport around 5 miles from their location, wherever dimension they may be."

"But aren't the principle and a search party also searching for Carter?" said Ben. "Why haven't they used a dimensional whatsit?"

"Because it's highly illegal to use one." said Samantha. "Unless you're a mega high level magician, there would be a 100% chance that you and the people with you would burn up from the strain."

"Oh......what are the chances with a magic user like Lilly?"

"My information isn't definite....after all I'm not a magic user.....but I'd say about 2 %"

"Great." said Ben. "Let's go..."

"And as usual, the odds mean nothing to him, he just jumps in and does it." Samantha muttered to herself. Samantha smiled. She had just realized this was one of the things she liked most about Ben.

The twosome snuck down the street past the multiple dorm houses. At one point Ben suggested that he turn into Ghostfreak and sneak the two of them to the meeting place. But Samantha shook her head, saying that the light from the transformation would attract too much attention.

"Should've gone Ghostfreak earlier then..." said Ben as looked around for anyone watching. "That would've saved a whole lot of sneaking..."

"You have no idea how right you are about that doofus!!"

Ben and Samantha stopped dead in their tracks to find Brook standing in there way. He was surrounded by 5 of his cronies from his dorm house. All of them were athletic, cracking  their knuckles and smiling.

"Awww..." said Brook. "Did somebody lose their loser friend? Trying to get him back now are we?"

"Out of our way Brook." growled Ben. "Unless you want me to give you another spanking."

"Ooooo...." said Brook. "The little alien boy thinks it's going to end up the same as last time! Well get a load of this kid!"

Brook pulled up the sleeve of his black t-shirt to reveal a tattoo of a black star with a cross in the middle. "Know what this is?"

"Er....something a five-year-old drew for you?"

"Ben....." Samantha whispered into Ben's ear. "That's the mark of the Secret Ability Society."

Ben had heard about that club. Lilly had told him about it on his second day of class.

"Ben.....has anyone claiming to come from a club called the Secret Ability Society asked you to join at all?" Lilly had asked on that day.

"Ummm...no." Ben had said. "Why?"

If that club asks you to join...don't do it." said Lilly. "That club is for people who have extra powers added on to their normal abilities that people don't know about......You would be elligible for that club because of your Ultimate Aliens."