23

"I don't want you to go." I whisper as I hug Leah tightly.

"I don't want to leave, but you have a big day tomorrow and you need to be prepared." She says and squeezes me even tighter.

"Can we have lunch tomorrow then?"

"Anything you want. Just call me when you get a break, okay?" She says and cups my face.

I nod and she kisses my lips slowly and very gently, "get some sleep." She says.

I watch her walk out the door and as soon as she leaves, my sister comes in.

"Well hello, you look depressed." She laughs and drags her bag into the apartment.

"I'm just tired." I say and force myself to act happy.

"Right... you going to bed?" She asks me.

I nod my head yes and she stops me, "look at me." She says. I raise my eyebrows at her and she shoots me a look, "you sleeping with her?"

"My god.... why does everyone keep asking me that?! It's not any of your damn business!" I laugh and shake my head, slightly frustrated.

"Seriously? I'm your sister, Jennifer. I was asking a simple question. Don't act like I'm going to grill you for sleeping with another woman." She gripes, "when have we even not shared these types of things?"

I take a deep breath and calm myself down a bit before I say anything else. "Yes, I'm sleeping with her. I swear if you say anything smart-" I hiss.

Jackie smiles and folds her arms over her chest. "I had a feeling you were. What is it? Just for fun? Are there feelings involved?" She asks me.

"Too soon to tell." I say and walk towards my room.

I know. It's not too soon. There are lots of feelings involved and it makes me nauseous thinking about it. I get so overwhelmed so quickly... it's ridiculous.

* * *

I walk into my new job with a smile on my face. Today is gonna be a good day... I really hope so anyway.

I go up to my new boss's office like he told me to and I catch him at the door.

"Hi, Aaron." I say and he smiles and shakes my hand delicately.

"Jennifer, so good to see you." He says.

"You too."

"I wouldn't normally do this, and I'm definitely going to make some people angry, but I actually have a small office that's waiting to be filled right now. Would you like it?" He asks.

"I- I- I don't want to step on anyone's toes... it's my first day." I say shyly.

"You've already done that, you have the job that more than a few of these people in here have tried to get." He laughs and points down the hall. We start to walk and he leads me to the office he mentioned. I open the door and go inside, this place needs something. It's so bland.

"You're totally sure about this?" I ask and bite my lip.

"Absolutely, it's yours. Decorate it however you like." He says.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." I say with a smile.

"You're very welcome. Now, I'll give you time to get settled, but first I'm gonna need you to give me a hand with a document. I'll forward it to your email and if you could proofread it and get it sent out that would be amazing." He says.

I nod my head and he leaves the office. This job is going to be great if it keeps going like this... I love having my own area. It's so... private.

Several hours later and I end up having to cancel lunch with Leah because my boss wants to take me to lunch. Leah wasn't too fond of the idea, but I was not shocked at all. She gets protective I guess. I'm not even 'hers', but still...

* * *

I've never been so happy to see my own bed in my life. I kick my shoes off and leap onto the bed and just lie there, totally still, for several minutes.

I nearly fall asleep and then I hear... and feel... something that quickly wakes me up.

"Long day?" Leah mumbles as she hovers over me, running her hand up the back of my exposed thighs.

I look at her quickly and smile and she smiles right back. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I gasp.

"I wanted to see you." She grins and I lay my head back on the bed. "How was it?"

"It was good, really good actually." I say.

"I jus-" I am stopped mid-sentence when her hand goes underneath my dress and touches my panties. "Ohh- Leah." I say and try rolling over.

"No, be still." She insists and kisses my shoulder.

Her fingers apply more pressure to me and she moves them back and forth.

"Why do you do this to me?" I groan and my back arches a little bit.

"Because I like the way your moans sound." She whispers in my ear and kisses on my neck.

"Uh- okay. At least go close that door..." I say and she grins, but doesn't stop. This goes on for several minutes and then she pushes my panties to the side.

"Okay- that's enough. JACKIE!!" I yell and force Leah off of me, rolling onto my stomach.

"What?" My sister asks and pops into my room.

"Close my door, please." I say and she shoots me a look, then looks at Leah.

"Gross. Wait until I turn my music up loud enough to drown you two out." She says and closes the door.

Leah laughs and looks down at me, "now you... come here." She hisses and grabs my waist and slides me to the edge of the bed. This is the best part of my day, hands down.

About an hour later Leah and I are both laying here naked and happy.

"You know something?" I mumble as I lay on her chest.

"What?"

"Eating you out is so much better than giving a blow job." I say and she busts out laughing instantly.

"What?!"

"You're so stupid." She says and I look up and kiss her jaw.

She looks at me and we lock eyes for a few seconds. "Leah, you've been making me really happy." I whisper and drag my hand over her collarbone.

She reaches down and tucks some hair behind my ear, "I'm glad then." She says and kisses me slowly. Me too.