19

Leah and I are back at my (sister's) apartment and I'm getting ready. I made her come all the way back here just so I could get ready... I'm that person.

"I don't know what to wear." I groan as I stand in front of my mirror in my bra and panties while Leah lays on my bed.

"Just... I don't know. Wear whatever." She says, being no help whatsoever. 

I roll my eyes and she gets up and walks over behind me. I look at her through the mirror and she places her chin on my shoulder and her arms around my waist. "You'll look good no matter what... or you could take all of this off and..." she stops talking and kisses my shoulder and neck and her hand slides into the top of my panties.

 "Mm- stop it." I say and lean my head back on her. 

"Not even a quick one?" She whispers, teasing me. 

I laugh and face her, "I just showered... I can't get all sweaty again. No." I say. 

She rolls her eyes and kisses me again, "Fine. Wear jeans, they make your ass look phenomenal." She tells me before leaping back onto my perfectly made bed.

I listen to Leah's suggestion and slide into the tightest pair of jeans that I own and put on a white shirt that falls off of my shoulder to go with it. Once I'm completely ready, I look in the mirror and Leah grins at me. She walks over to me,  gripping and squeezing my ass, "looks amazing." She grits through her teeth and kisses my jawline. I laugh and slap her arm playfully and we leave the apartment and head out to a restaurant.

After eating our dinner we start to leave the place and then I hear someone calling Leah's name. I grab her arm and she looks at me quickly.

 "Oh, Corbin! Hi." She says and hugs the girl who was calling out to her. 

"Jennifer this is Corbin, Corbin this is Jennifer." I smile and shake the girl's hand and Leah starts talking to her again. Leah is one of those people who always knows someone... no matter where we go. Maybe I just seem antisocial because I've been in the same relationship for so long. Danny and I never went out and made new friends.

Leah turns to me and grabs my hand, "do you want to go? Or stay?" She asks me. 

I shrug my shoulders, not wanting to tell her no. Leah pulls me closer and kisses my cheek, "one drink. Then I'll take you wherever you want to go." She says. 

I follow her to a table and before I know it I'm surrounded by strangers. Leah's nearly done with her drink and to be honest I wish she'd hurry and finish it. I want to go home, I am not comfortable here.

"So are you two..?" Another girl at the table asks and I freeze and look to Leah. 

"I- we- uh-" I stumble and stutter over my words and Leah raises her eyebrows and laughs a little. 

"This is a new thing..." Leah says, eyeing me. 

I force a shy smile and she touches my thigh underneath the table. 

"How'd you two meet?" I freeze at the stranger's question. 

I look at Leah and we are both thinking the same thing. I take what's left of Leah's drink and swallow it, eager to end this. "I think I should get home." I announce. 

Leah seems confused at first, but she doesn't question me. "I'll catch up with you guys some other time. Be safe." She tells her friends as we walk away from the crowded table.

Leah and I go to the car and I get into the drivers seat and start the car. Before we go anywhere I let out a frustrated sigh and she picks up on it immediately.

 "What's wrong?" I shake my head and start to drive.

 "No, tell me. Did I do something?" She asks and puts the car back into park. 

I look at her and shake my head. "Leah, how do we do this? This is so messed up and it's hard enough around your friends who don't know the story, I can't even imagine how shitty I'll feel around your family!" I say. 

"Hey, look just calm down. It's okay." She says and I push my hair out of my face. "We don't have to tell people the story. That can be our thing. I know it sucks and the family part is going to be messy and complicated, but if it makes you happy then you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks." She says. She has a point.

"Your parents are gonna hate me. I've slept with both of their kids..." I say and laugh nervously. Leah smiles and pulls me to her by my neck. She kisses me once and tells me to drive home.

* * *

Since my little sister is gone for the weekend, Leah and I decide staying at the apartment is the smartest thing to do. She's currently sitting on the couch watching something on TV while I change into pajamas. I put on a grey t-shirt that's super baggy and long on me and a pair of my favorite panties. After what happened with Leah I've been curious. I've never been with a girl, so I've never done the whole shabang. It doesn't seem difficult, but it's different.

I walk out to the couch and sit down beside Leah. She pays no attention to me, so I scoot closer and kiss her cheek. I do this a few times and she laughs and puts her hand on my thigh, but she's so focused on this show she doesn't really care what I'm doing. 

I start kissing her neck and it turns into more intense kisses and licks. 

"Okay..." Leah murmurs. 

I giggle and look at her. "Why don't you turn that off?" I say and lean over her lap to grab the remote. When I do this my ass is basically in her face, so she grabs it. 

"Why?" She asks and kneads my ass, giggling."You have other plans for us?"

"Maybe I just want to talk." I smirk and try sitting back the way I was before. She pushes my head down and slides her hand in between my legs and drags two fingers over me. 

My mouth opens and a moan almost escapes, but I stop it. "Or maybe you want me to fuck you?" She whispers, seductively. 

I look at her and bite my lip, "that could work too."

 She grins and makes me lay on my back. I'm glad she can take the hint...