A Total Nightmare

Start from the beginning

Jasmine was taken by surprised when Laxus kissed her. At first, it was as if she was frozen solid -- in a state of shock from the kiss. Then she realized something that was detrimental to her relationship with Cobra.

She liked the kiss.

She kissed back slightly on instinct, and Laxus took notice of this, but then backed away and broke the kiss.

"Wha-What were you thinking?" She asked, completely embarrassed. However, as she thought about how her boyfriend would react, her embarrassment turned to irritation and anger. "What have you done!?" She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to her as she glared at him with gritted teeth. "Do you have any idea what you've done -- what I've done?"

Laxus felt a little bit of guilt, but now he knew that somewhere in there she had feelings for him. If he was being honest, and selfish, he was happy. He finally kissed her and made some progressed.

He felt accomplished.

"Sorry, but I just had to do it." He muttered to her.

"You've made me into a cheater." She said, guilt setting in and her body shook as her eyes burned with fresh tears. "I'm a cheater." She continued as Laxus stared at her without saying a word, "I cheated on my boyfriend."

"Everything will be alright." He assured her, gently grabbing her hands and removing them from his shirt collar. "I promise."

With that being said, Laxus left to go back home while Jasmine let the tears fall and ignored future texts from her boyfriend.

How would she tell Cobra?

She may not have to because someone was watching them. Or rather that someone was watching Laxus and saw everything.

The following day Jasmine came to school and tried to act like everything was normal. She couldn't tell Cobra that Laxus tried to kiss her again and succeed.

He'd surely kill the boy then.

She quickly grabbed the book she would need from her locker and went to class.

Meanwhile, Laxus was walking casually in the hall, actually in a good mood for once.

That kiss from last night kept him up all night. He wouldn't admit it, but he was like a lovestruck teen all over again. The excitement from that one kiss generated his energy, giving him too much energy throughout the night.

He didn't get any sleep, but he didn't care. His heart was thriving for love.

Laxus Dreyar had fallen in love with Jasmine all over again.

Turning the corner onto a new hall, the hallway of his homeroom, he was immediately met with ice cold water to the face.

An extremely loud grunt from Laxus was heard throughout the entire, long hall. Bystanders stopped what they were doing and looked at the incident occurring.

Some people, including the Thunder Legion and Jasmine and her friends, were already in class and came out into the hallway to see what was going on.

"Serves you right, loverboy!"

"Now you can leave Jasmine alone once and for all!"

"Yeah, she doesn't want you!"

Shivering from the piercing temperature of the water, Laxus slowly opened his eyes and laid eyes on the girl of discussion who was now standing in the middle of the hallway, shocked. She didn't say anything nor did she do anything.

"Is that what you want?" He asked. His voice wasn't that loud, but he knew that she could hear him. "If it is, I'll never bother you again."

Jasmine didn't know what to say. Her mouth would constantly open and close, but no words would come out. She was beyond shocked by the current events.

"Of course that's what she wants." Cobra growled, walking over to his girlfriend. He glared at Laxus as he spoke, "She already has a boyfriend, so why would she want someone who can't take a hint following her around every day?"

Laxus bit his bottom lip and clenched his hands tightly into fists, still shivering from the icy cold water. His eyes burned as tears welled up, making his eyes glossy. But he would never cry in public!

Not wanting to be in the moment of humiliation and shame any longer, he swiftly uturned and ran downstairs and out of the school building. All the while, the remaining students laughed as Laxus took off with Freed, Evergreen, and Bickslow following behind him.

His heart felt like it had been shattered. Not only had he been humiliated in front of the entire hallway, but he realised that he was a fool. A fool for trying to get the attention of a girl who already gave her heart to another guy. Perhaps in this world he wasn't meant to be with Jasmine.

This was truly his worst nightmare, one he wished he could wake up from.