Chapter 1 - Me? His fake girlfriend?

"Hey elle!" Bomi called me from afar. I turn around and i can see her running towards me.

"I guess I really need to stay for the meeting. You can go home. Sorry." She said, still trying to catch her breath. I nodded my head. "Sure. see you tomorrow." I smile and wave goodbye at her before she leave.

I walked downstairs and entered the library to check all the current are off since i'm a librarian and i'm in charge for today. I open the door and suddenly i saw many people are coming towards here. I look at them and suddenly i was pulled into the library.

I let out a low shocked voice and that person covered my mouth. I wasn't sure who he is since he was at my back. He seems like he keep looking outside. Then i can hear voices outside the library.

"Hey. where is he?"

"I saw he running towards this place."

"Eish! Let search over there." and they walked away. He let go of my mouth and let out a sigh. I turn and look at him.

It took some time for me to recognize him and i finally realised that he is byun baekhyun, the flowerboy of our school. No wonder the girls are searching for him and he hid here.

"Byun baekhyun..!" I shouted and pointed at him.

"Shh! don't be loud!" He said.

"Wait. what are you doing here?" I asked him even though I can guess the reason correctly 10000%. He sit on the floor and cover his face with one of his palm.

"Can't you guess? I bet you know by looking at those girls searching for me." He pointed out. Opps. Bingo. I stand up and fixed my skirt. "Okay. since those girls are gone. Can you stand up and go home now? I need to lock the library." I said, wanted to walk away. He pulled my hand and make me sit again.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He stay silent for a while then he move his hand from his face and look at me. I look at him silently, still wondering what he was about to say.

"As you can see, those girls are searching me." I nodded. "continue." I said. "So i need to make them stop from chasing me." He added. I nodded.

"And? how?" I lean to the bookshelf.

He come near me which makes me goes flustered. "What?" I said, fiercely.

"Only one way." He said. I look at him, waiting for him to say more. "Be my fake girlfriend."

"What?!" I look at him. He covered my mouth again. I look at him. He let go of his hand. "You need to pretend to be my girlfriend. So they would believe it that you're my girlfriend."

"Are you freaking kidding me?! No way! Go home now. I really need to lock the library." I said, then I stand up. He hold my hand and said, "If you didn't accept this, then i won't leave this library."

I look at him. "Hm?" He said. "You're dangerous. i'll leave you here." I said. I pulled my hand and walked away. I went outside. Leaving him behind in the library. When I went outside, i can still see those girls searching for him. I look at those girls. And the next moment, I entered the library again.

I walked towards him and look at him. "Fine. I accept." I said to him. He look up. "What?" He said. "Can't you hear me? I said I accept it." I repeated again. He look at me. "What you're looking at? You need to stand up now and leave." I pointed it out. He stand up. "Well, i'm not leaving alone." He said and pulled my hand.

And we are outside the library. "Lock the door up." He said, smiling at me. "What you're smiling at?" I said and took out the key and locked up the library.

"Hey! there he is!" One of the girls said and they run towards us. "Hey baekhyun! Where did you go? we've been searching for you!" They said. And they saw me standing behind. "Oppa, who is that?" They asked. "oh her?" He pulled my hand.

"She's my girlfriend." He said. Those girls are so shocked. Their faces explained everything.

"Introduced.." He said and he look at me. "My girlfriend, Elle Kim." I look at him. How did he know my name?

And I saw those girls giving me death stares. Gulp.

"But you haven't explained where you go." One of them said, unsatisfied. "Oh. I met her here. In the library." He said. "But the library is close."

"But my girlfriend in charge for today and she need to lock the door." He explained. Half true and half wrong. I'm not his girlfriend. I'm his fake girlfriend.

He look at me. "Right jagiya?" He said. jagiya? I can't believe this. I stand there, didn't say anything and he give me say-yes look.

I have no choice but to do what we have promised just now. "Yes. I'm in charge for today." I answered. "I bet you guys are tired right? You guys can go home." He said to those girls. Those girls give me an unsatisfied look before they leave.

I let out a sigh.

"Keep calm okay? Don't be too nervous." He said. "Yeah. it's more easy to say than do. How do you deal with those girls everyday?" I asked him.

"Like always." He said.

I look at my hand and I realised that i was holding his hand. I pulled my hand quickly. "Remember. I'm just your fake girlfriend." I said. He smile. "yeah." He replied. Then we walked to the faculty office to give the key to the teacher.