Chapter Thirty Three: Angry and Attacked

()

After Donut explained to Doc what's been happening lately, I tried to tell him that alot of things were keeping our minds occupied but he snapped. I frowned as he and Dr. Grey started casing him I sighed then went to see what Carolina and Church were up to however I managed to overhear her tell Church what she saw in the gateway, it was her team being killed then it was us. I froze I felt my heart drop there had to something I can do to help, suddenly it hit me, I silently snuck away hopefully to recover something of use. As I packed I took a breath then I made up my mind, I was going to tell her. Hey Carolina, Can I talk to you for a moment. Alone?" "Oh, sure what is it?" "I overheard you talking to Church a bit ago." "What!?" She said angrily, "I just wanted to say I understand." No, you don't." She argued causing me to get mad, "Yes I do." "Oh yeah! Do you what's it like losing everyone you love and- I stoped her there, "Yes I do! I don't remember my real family but I lost another one when I was thirteen. They all died and it was my fault! So when I met another one, I left out of fear I would hurt them! Do you know how long it took me to talk to these guys none the less even trust them and even like them!? I sighed the told her, I need to go but i'll be back soon." Then I left, however I didn't make it very far because the sheer pain in my back stopped me. I screamed in pain as Carolina called my name but I had blacked out. I awoken back where I always do, Hey he's back. And he brought a new friend! What do you think they want? I groaned to see Church I was mad, "Church, get out!" I yelled angrily, "Why do you have freelancer tech in your suit?" "What? Oh, you mean the transporter? Felix and Locus add it on there." Well it has a tractor on it." "Ugh, those assholes. I muttered angrily then asked Church, Can you remove it?" Yeah, but I need to look into the coding and- "Just do it! I spat then added, and don't you dare look anywhere else." "Geez, anything else?" He asked sarcastically, "Yeah, hurry up and get out of here!" I snapped annoyed I knew shouldn't have been mean but don't want him to be looking at things he shouldn't be. Soon enough I was brought back, I groan hearing Dr. Grey's voice yell, "Oh and she's comes back around." How long was I out?" "Not long, just a few minutes. But on the plus side I managed to see that you have a lot of trust issues as well as-" "Do you always have to psycho analyze me every time I come in here?" I asked her while moaning in annoyance. "Sorry it's just that your group is so fascinating. I scoffed saying, "Wow, it's nice to know that you think of us that way." "Oh don't be silly I psycho analyze all of my patients." "Glad to know. I told her sarcastically then added, Can I leave now?" "Sure thing just let me know if anything opens up then come back tommorow so that I can remove your stitches!" "Whatever" I told her while putting my armor back on I then went to look for the others however Washington bumped into me yelling about me slacking, "Hey! I was in the medical bay. What's your excuse?" I demanded hotly as he sighed apologized then asking me where the reds and blues where. "I don't know. I was just looking for them." He sighed, "I just hope we find them before another civil war breaks loose." He muttered I sighed too knowingly soon enough we found them, trying to play councilor I just laughed then told Donut, "Um. Donut, that's not that kind of role play." As Grif and Doc did some role play but in the end his split personality took over causing Grif to cry. I sighed trying to calm him down as I did that Tucker and Caboose demonstrate feelings or something like that. However soon it was Kimball and Doyle's turn and it exalted quickly, "Oh god. I muttered being prepared to break them up, Hey! Break it up!" but like Doc I was ignored as Kimball started to leave Doc tried to get them to say at least one nice thing about it each other but it kind of back fired. "Donut!" I said after he said burn. "Wow." I said shocked after Doyle finished suddenly we heard gun shots.