Chapter Four: Final Exams.

Gabby's POV:

Yesterday was amazing. Got our tickets to Britain and watched Meet the Robinsons with my family. Today? Well, today is the day before the final exams. I'm so excited and nervous.

"Gabby! Gabby!" Mackenzie shouted while I was walking to my locker.

"What is it Mackenz?"

"Nicole and I needs a massive review!"

"Yeah! Yeah! The classes are off today. The principal said that we all should review for the final exams." Nicole said.

"Oh. Really?" I said.

"Yeah. So let's go?" Nicole said.

"Wait. Wait. Where are we going? Are you sure that we doesn't have classes?"

"We're going to the diner downtown, Gabby. Nicole's treat! We are not lying. We never lied to you, Gabby! Never will!" Mackenzie said.

So, Nicole, Mackenzie and I went to the Diner downtown and reviewed for our exams tomorrow. Hours passed and the day went through. I prayed and went to bed. After our final exams is our Closing Party. Then after our Closing Party, we'll head to Britain to visit my Grannies and uncle.

"Morning Gabby!" my mom said while she's beating the eggs for Sam.

"Morning mom. I'll go ahead. I have an exam today."

"Aren't you going to eat first?"

"I'll just grab some apple." I said and grabbed some apple on the fruit pile.

"Okay. Eat that Apple okay? Go home early and pack your things."

"Okay mom. Bye! Bye dad!"

"Bye Princess. Take care. We love you! Good luck!" Dad said while reading the news paper.

When I arrived in school, I went to the botanical garden and studied for the exam. Just then, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Gabby! You can't attend the Closing Party. Our flight was moved tonight." it was mom.

"What?! As in tonight?! I haven't told my friends yet. I promised them that I will be at the closing party with them." I said while crying.

"I'm so sorry Gabby. Don't cry okay? Good luck on your exams."

"Okay mom. Bye." That's it and I turned off the phone.

After our final exams, Nicole, Mackenzie and I went to our home to help me finish packing my things. I already told them that I will be leaving tonight. That's why Mackenzie cried like hell. I don't want to leave Atlanta tonight but I really really have to. After we finished, packing my things, we talked and talked then we headed to te airport. I waved goodbye to my friends and proceed to the airport.