Coach?

pic of Leah above^^^^^

I was doing my Homework when the door opened.

I grabbed Miles's baseball bat and walked down the stairs. once i reached the bottom i saw a figure.

''Leah?'' i asked not sure who it was.

''Bri?'' She asked not sure aswell.

''Leah!'' i shouted.

''Bri!'' she shouted back. I dropped the baseball bat And i ran to her and hugged her.

Leah is Jace's fiance they prosponed the wedding because well our parents died. She went to new york for a photo shoot she's a model she works for vougue and glamour and others

Leah Is absolutely amazing she is nice and beautiful sometimes i wonder why she is with my brother i mean he is okay but she is a beaut and he is just iful.

''Omy gosh you have grown its been what 4 months?'' she said in her british accent.

''Yeah'' i said looking at her.

''I just came to see Jace'' She said looking around.

''Um you arent staying over?'' i said sadly.

''Oh no im going to see my parents but dont worry I'll be back'' she said smilling

We were chating for 2 hours and sipping  on hot cocoa then  she told me that she knows about my parents and all.

''im home'' we heard Jace call, Leah stood and jumped into his arms and they started doing tango with thier tounges ew.

i cleared my throat. Leah was blushing like crazy.

''Leah your back i thought you were coming tomorrow''Jace said.

''I wanted to surprise you so SURPRISE!'' she said smiling.

''Goodnight Jace'' i said pecking him on the cheek.

''Night Leah'' i said hugging her.

I ran upstairs to finish my homework.

****************

Ding Don Ding Dong.

I ran down the stairs with my school bag and rushed to the door.

i looked back and saw Leah in a blue oversised robe sipping on cofee

''I thought-'' i was about to say

''Um there was a slight change of plans'' she said blushing and sipping more coffee

''I'M GOING TO SCHOOL HEATH'S TAKING ME'' i screemed.

''Bu-'' before anyone could  protest i shut the door.

''Hello sunshine'' Heath said kissing me on my cheek.

''Hello, so are you excited?'' i asked him

''More like scared'' he said chuckling.

He opened the door for me and i slid in.

we arrived at school 8 minuets later.

''So this is my school'' i said stopping at my locker.

''Its nice'' he said.

1rst, 2nd and 3rd period went by fast.

Lunch came and Heath sat down at the table with me, My brothers some of thier friends, Scarlet, and some of Heaths friends.

''Hi baby'' A blonde bitch ( AKA Lola the bitch no matter what you call her She's a bitch) said to Heath

''bye Baby'' i said to her.

''Do you know who your talking to'' she asked me.

''Yeah Lola'' I said.

''Mhmm thats right'' she said flicking her hair.

''The bitch'' i said a sweet smile on my face.

there were a few snickers and laughs.

''Ugh'' she said

''Okay can you go away now'' i said

''I will do whatever i want'' she said leening in on me.

''can you do what ever you want over there?'' I asked her pointing to the other side of the cafetaria

''I'm fine right here''

''Just leave me alone I never did anything to you'' I told her

she was really starting to anoy the heck outta me

''Listen you better stay outta my way or else''

''or else what?'' I asked her

''Or else.....or else.....just stay outta my way'' she said turned on her heel and walked away.

that bitch she better no- suddenly I got a text from my coach telling me to meet her on the feild something about the track team. It was wierd cause I didnt give her my number.

''Are you coming with us to starbucks?'' Heath asks me.

''No i got a text from coach saying to meet her at the feild I'm late'' i says kissing his cheek and running off.

''Coach?'' i say going in the middle of the feild.

sudenly a hand was on my mouth and i felt a sharp pain in my neck and then i passed out.

i know this chapter was short but I wanted suspense so I'll do another chapter later on!

hugs and kisses from me........................................

POTD
Yesterday I accidentally swallowed food dye. The doctor said I was going to be alright. Although I feel like I've dyed a little inside