Babysitting Adventures #2

You are probably wondering how I got in this place.

Two kids crawled up asleep on my lap with Bubble Guppies (children's show) playing in the background and Ethan on the other side of me holding us together.
Well.
If I am going to start this story I might as well start from the beginning.
My name is y/n, and I live down the street from (neighbor's name or random name) she had 5 children. All of which got married and had children. Leaving her with lots... And I mean lots of grandkids.
Being as I am,
-no social life
-no need to really leave the house
I babysit for her grandkids a lot when they come to her house. Not only is it easy for her since I have no life and live just down the street. But the kids loved me.
When you are still truly a kid inside, let it shine. Show them growing up doesn't mean everything becomes black and white. The world is still a coloring book just waiting to be colored.
Anyways, so this is the tale of a nice August day. I was set to babysit from 3 pm to 7 pm which- reality... It is really 8 pm. I was babysitting her 4 oldest.
Two 5 year old girls, a 4 year old boy and a 3 year old little boy. They were the sweetest most respectful little kids and they loved when I would babysit for them.
"Hey sweetie, thank you for babysitting. I have a pizza preorder for you kiddos for 5 o'clock. They are allowed to play on the trampoline and maybe if it is still nice you guys could picnic outside? Anyways thanks sweetie!" (neighbor) says.

"Anytime! Have them in bed by 7?" I ask as she nods in agreement.

"You know them too well! And if you want to put a movie in to wind them down they are in the-" She begins to say.

"Bottom shelf of the tv cabinet!" I finish for her as she gives me a hug and says her goodbyes to her grandkids.

"Be good for Y/n okay?" All of their little heads wobble in agreement.

"Okay bye kids!" she says leaving the house.

All the kids crowd around the ipad playing a coloring game when your phone buzzes in your back jean pocket.

Neighbor- Hey sweetie it is me again. I just realized I set it to pickup order not delivery. I know you aren't comfortable driving all 4 kids so would you like me to change it to delivery?

Me- No that is fine. My friend, Ethan lives not too far from the pizza place who can pick it up. Would you be alright with that?

Neighbor- that is perfectly fine with me dear. He can stay over and keep you company as well! I got more than enough pizza for all of you as well!

You- thank you!

--------------------

You- Hey Ethan- would you like to do me a favor??

Ethan- what is it.

You- Could you pick up a pizza for (name) at Pizza palace at around 5? I'm babysitting and she set it to pick up not delivery. She said you get free pizza as well and we can hang out once the kids go to bed.

Ethan- oh absolutely positively. But I'm just in it for the free food not for you 😎

You- whatever you spud and thank you.

Ethan- you know a spud is a potato right? Don't you mean stud?

You- no I mean spud.

Ethan- Rude.

----------------
"Hey kids! You guys remember me right?"

They all nod in sync like in a creepy horror movie.

"You are Miss Y/n!" The oldest girl says.

You nod with a smile.

"Do you guys want to go play?" I ask with a subtle smile as tiny children scream their excited cry like a hero screams running into battle.