Terezie x pyromaniac/performer reader

((If you don't know what a pyromaniac is you might wanna look it up))

YOUR POV:
Your name is (y/n)...And your about ten years old,looking up at your house as it was burning to the ground.The fireman pulled you away as they tried to put it out,but you couldn't keep your eyes off of the blinding flames,the flames that while they give you so much satisfaction...Have just taken the lives of (insert family member(s)).Tears streaked your face as you stared at it,your body covered in ash and dirt.no other emotions stirring in you except for the ones of grief and at the same time...One of passion,the same kind that danced with the flames in your wide and glassy eyes.You were soon given to live with other family members who agreed to care for you but they all noticed you were no longer....Normal.They would sometimes catch you stealing lighters,playing with candles,spilling gas or lighter fluid and other such things.When you got older you got smarter,using magnifying glasses to burn paper or other things you were able to get your hands on,finally they took you to a therapist who diagnosed you with having a strong connection with fire ever since it took your other family members from you.Now realizing this...It was true,when you think of fire....You feel safer,you loved the stuff,even now your thinking about how well the table your sitting on would burn.The doctor,instead of discouraging it,proposed for you to take it in a more constructive manor,instead of just burning things or sometimes yourself,he suggested letting you take classes where you could learn tricks that involve fire.As you sat there and listened you would occasionally glance down at the burns on your arms and legs,the images of that one day replaying over and over,your family took you to a lady to learn how to express your passion for flames in a constructive manor.

The lady looked at you,she was quite a sight,she was tall,very tall,and she was covered end to end in decorative clothing.Her skin was sun kissed,almost glowing,and unlike the other performers you saw on your way here,to the traveling freak show,she didn't have any makeup on whatsoever,and still looked stunning.You look at her before she nods and agreed to take you under her wing,putting a hand on your shoulder she smiled "Don't worry child...Your passions don't make you evil....your disabilities don't define you....these things give you as much grief as you let them...Come now,my name is Madam.Eveline,I️ to have a knack for flames just as you but also for taming lions and tigers and such.but you,I️ can tell...your a special ember....what is your name?" She took you by the hands softly and you looked at her "I'm (Y/N)..." she giggled "Alright then (Y/N) from this moment on I️ will be your guide...and you'll be with us" other performers began to notice you with Her and smiled as they went up to you offering welcoming smiles that gave you a spark of hope and reassurance "We are your new family...."

9 yeas later
" Oi!! Ember you almost ready in there,come on the shows gonna start soon!!" Your fellow performer knocked on your trailer door as you were getting ready for the show tonight.You couldn't help but giggle at the name "Ember" it was bestowed upon you as your stage name the very day you joined them.you smile and looked in the mirror,you wore a simple yet eye catching red leotard with some decorative designs,you had just gotten off of the phone with your family,you missed them but joining the traveling freak show act had you move place to place,it was exciting wherever you went,new faces,new crowds,new things to learn,al the whole showing off your talent instead of hiding it "Yes yes one moment I'm almost done Doll!!"You slip on your belt that held all of what you needed for your act and opened the door to your type rope walking friend,she grins at you and helped you down before walking with you behind stage.Once you were both there you noticed security,more specifically one troll girl that for some reason always caught your eye,something about how spontaneous and passionate she could be always intrigued you,her high pitched cackle,her loveable jackass personality,the fact that she is blind but still can smell trouble from a mile away,making it no wonder why she got this job in the first place,always made you feel as if she was burning you from the inside.....in a good way."Ey,starin at that Pyrope gal again huh Ember?" Doll nudged you in a teasing way as you blush and roll your eyes "...Maybe,maybe not"She laughed whole heartedly at this,catching the attention of the one and only Terezi pyrope,she began to walk to you both and cackle as she held her cane and poked you both in the gut "W3LL W3LL W3LL,DOS2 MIN3 NOS3 D3C3IV3 M3?" You giggle softly,not noticing the slight blush to the teal blooded trolls cheeks at the small noise "NOP3 IT IS TH3 DOLL 4ND 3MB3RRRR!!!" You smile at her."Hey Doll,c'mere I️ need your help with something!!" Dagger called Doll to him and she nods,winking at you and motions to terezi before running off to where Dagger was,leaving you face to nose with the one troll you have been flushed for for a while,although your not quite sure where it started,there is no doubt in your mind that you had a thing for this blind girl.She giggled and cupped you under your chin before licking your cheek and taking a deep whiff of you "MMMM I️ SM3LL D3LICIOUS C4NDY R3D ON YOU...NOT TO M3NTION....4SH,4ND...OR4NG3?" You blush madly at her gestures before giggling "Yah I️ always wear a red leotard TZ,and I️ also had to do some late night practices for the final show today" Before you could even get one more word out your heard the theme music before Jokers intro play,meaning the show was starting "o-oh,that's my cue,I'll see you later terezie" she grabbed your arm before you could go "W4IT3 4 MOM3NT...." she pulled you close and kissed you flush on the lips before pulling back and grinning as she smelt the red blood rush to your cheeks and face "ILL B3 SM3LING YOU WHIL3 YOU 4R3 UP TH3R3....H3H3H3H3....YOULL DO GR34T...(Y/N)...." you grab her by both her shoulders and leaned up to kiss her again,this one being more passionate,soon turning I️ to a makeout session,with her slick and talented tongue,tongue dominating you.You have never felt so much intensity,passion,red,hot,and down right burning sensations in your entire life,and one of your main acts was setting your whole body on fire.As the kiss slowly had to end,which was after quite a while as your act was coming up soon she giggled and you blushed at the line of saliva connecting your two mouths."(Y/N)....IM MOR3 FLUSH3D FOR YOU TH3N I️ COULD 3V3R SHOW....SO...WILL YOU B3 MY DR4GON BRID3~?" Your fave was the shade of a tomato at this point as you nod and throw your arms around her.Joker began to call you out,meaning it was your time,you hugged her one last time before running with newfound inspiration.

~Later after the show~

You sighed and smiled,the show went fabulously and now you get to recover into your cozy bed waiting for you at your trailer,what you were not expecting was to open the door and find terezi in there with two scalemates,one red,and the other was teal.She heard you come in and smiled before going over to you and cackling as she kissed/licked your cheek and held you close with her cane at the back of you,locking you in her embrace "H3H3....NOW TH3N....WH3R3 W4S I️?" She began to kiss you deeply again,everything from that moment on till morning fell away from you as you spent the rest of your night in the arms of your blind lover.just like how you intend to spend the rest of your days breathing....Weather it be smoke or breath...as long as she was there...

With that said....You think you've found something you love more than fire.

((anybody catch my little hint at black butler in this?Sorry I️ haven't updated in a long time btw I'm trying to get back in the swing of writing,have a lovely day<3))