Bree loses her pregnancy .

Start from the beginning

Mom i didn't call for that .. It's okay , I guess I just over reacted .. Although it might take some time for me to accept that Alex guy but let's forget about that ... Dinner tonight at grandma 's place .. Me , you , the girls , Justin and Lucas I say ..

Okay my dear mom replies and I end the call ..

I call the girls to tell them about dinner and they are excited I'm in town ..

Maria and Lucas had to leave that evening .. I've gotten so used to Lucas that I feel slightly empty that he's not around me ..

Lucas has to go and feel in for Justin .

I take my bath and justin offers to carry me downstairs ..

Justin I cry out ! I'm pregnant not handicapped .. And I'm not even heavy yet , I can handle myself ..

I don't care .. My babies are in there ..

Okay okay !! No arguments .. We drive off to grandma 's place ..

And she is more than thrilled to see me , she hugs justin like she has known him all her life ..

She gets along with justin very well and I'm happy ..

They talk and talk and talk and I'm getting bored listening to both of them talking ..

As I walk in to grandma's room to rest a little bit .. I hear grandma ask Justin . " is it just me or do her breast look slightly fuller "? and justin laughs a little bit ..

I smile and go in to sleep ..

When I wake up it's 7 PM and grandma has already prepared dinner ..

You didn't have to nana I say as I kiss her on her forehead .. You slept like a baby and I didn't want to disturb you honey ..

Justin comes from behind and holds my waist and I turn to hug him .. He tries to kiss me , "not in front of my granny I protest !

The bell rings and it's Mom ..

She hugs me like she has not see me in so many years .. And to be truthful I missed her ..

We chat a little bit and she goes to meet Justin and Nana in the kitchen .. "Nana is another name I call My grandmother "

The girls arrive .. And there's a lot of screaming and hugging ..

I usher them in ,

Dinner is served and we all sit down on the little dining table to Eat ..

Every one comments on Nana's delicious meal to make her feel better and happy ..

We move to the parlor and everybody sits down ..

I stand in the middle of the parlor , and justin stands by my side holding my hands ..

Every one is looking at us , so Eager to hear what we have to say ..

Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin and I are expecting twins together I say shyly as I look up at Justin and he kisses me ..

Katy screams first of course .. Everyone is happy for us ..

Grandma and moms Faces are priceless and that's the reaction I was looking for ..

What gender ?Queen questions smiling that her whole dentition shows ..

We don't know yet ! Justin answers .. She just found out ..

I'm already 3 weeks in I say smiling widely .. 3 weeks already !!! Woahhh! Kendall says ..

Nicki might just be the most over whelmed person ..