2

Mazie cut the shower off and pushed back the curtain. She picked up the towel she had placed on the counter and started to dry herself off.

Wrapping the towel around herself, she stepped out the shower and walked out of her bathroom to her bedroom.

In her bedroom she sat down on the edge of her bed scrolling through her phone while she "air dried".

In reply to @ShePlaysGames

RandomUser @RandomUN
She's going to be in Minis stream!!!! Im excited
|
Notice me senpi!
|
Mommy and daddy will finally meet

M

azie continued scrolling through the replies stopping only to glance up at the clock on her night table. She stood up, ditching the towel and started to get dressed.

Clothed at last in a pair of comfortable  grey pair of sweats and an oversized t-shirt she left her room and went straight for her computer.

Mini's stream had already began and she was watching it from her phone while she waited for her computer to power on and load everything.

She watched the stream for a good few minutes. Then she joined the chat.

ShePlaysGames: Heyyyo 👋
RandomUser1: It's @ShePlaysGames!!!
RandomUser2: hi @ShePlaysGames i love your videos

From there the chat blew up with responses from those who knew of Mazie.

"What is going on in chat?" Mini asked, squinting a little as he turned to read his chat. "Oh, I don't really know who you are but my chat seems to so hi ShePlaysGames and welcome to the stream. Welcome welcome." He chuckled awkwardly and turned back to his game.

Mazie's cheeks flushed red from being recognized by her favorite youtuber and inspiration, Mini Ladd.

ShePlaysGames: I should play it cool but I just fangirled. Huge fan of your work ❤
RandomUser3: She's a fan of Mini guys! We need to make it happen!
ShePlaysGames: Make what happen?
RandomUser4: They need a ship name!

Mazie sat her phone down, her eyebrows came together from confusion. What the heck just happened? Why were people suddenly shipping her with Mini Ladd?

She didn't know and she wasn't going to let it bother her because it wasn't really relevant. These were the same people that shipped him with other boys when he was, or so he claimed, heterosexual.

Her computer finally loaded up. She turned off skype, kept open her discord and made sure to turn off any extra games that decided to start up. Work wasn't on her mind tonight, relaxing and watching Mini's stream was.

On one monitor she pulled up his stream while on another she decided, despite saying work wasn't on her mind, to get a start on editing tomorrow's video.

While editing she listened to Mini reading off and thanking those who donated of subbed to his twitch and suddenly she had a brilliant idea.

Already linked to one of her bank accounts, Mazie started searching for the sub and donation box. She found it and clicked on the donate button first.

She sat back in her chair as she thought about just how much she wanted to donate. How much could she afford to spare? She was moving across the country plus she had moving fees and more to pay. But her dad was also pitching in.

She ran a hand through her blonde hair. Finally she settled on a number.

It was a little outrageous but Mini Ladd deserved every penny donated to him. If not for him who's to say where she'd be today. It was even because of him she started a YouTube. Well him and his friends.

So was $500 too much? She really wanted to donate $1,000 but she knew that was showing off. Plus she was subbing to his twitch.

Mazie made up her mind. She typed $520 in the box and then left a message:

"This is on behalf of myself and those who are unable to donate to you. We appreciate you and all that you have done for us. Because of you I am where I am today."

And she sent it.

It took a few minutes but when it popped up the hype was real in chat. People freaked out. And then Mazie also subbed.

It took Mini a little bit to see the donation because he was in the middle of a game with friends. But when he did his reaction made Mazie smile.

Mini completely freaked out and stared at the camera. "Why? I mean I appreciate it, thank you, but you didn't have to donate that much ShePlaysGames. Oh my god and you subbed! Chat," he turned to the screen where his twitch must have been up on. "Chat can we get some hypes in chat please for ShePlaysGames with that $500 dollar donation please?"

RandomUser5: Play with @ShePlaysGames please

Among all the hype emotes Mazie caught those begging Mini to let her join in on his gaming session as well as a few others trying to get her attention.

Mini's mods were quick to respond before Mini. Mazie, however, sat back and just watched the show.