CH.1 The Beginning

This is the true story of The Taylor Daughters Leah Asia Taylor (February 26, 1994), Linda Selina Taylor (June 10, 2001) and LeAnne Malaysia Taylor (August 12, 2005) who are born to Pastor Larry and First Lady Vivian Taylor, the members of Mount Zion Missionary Baptist Church when the girls sung in the youth choir at a early age, Leah and Linda sung alto, and LeAnne sung soprano with Saleishia!!! This is their true story!!!

Vivian and Larry House
August 9, 2000
14 year old Saleishia, Vivian' older daughter from a previous relationship is a fan of the Real World New Orleans but her mother decide to watch it with her until it's time to go to bed!!! Saleishia - mama, it's showing!!! Vivian - coming!!! TV- David, his mother, and Siena enter the arena. David says I has two hours to get ready and puts on a tuxedo. Danny and Matt buy seven tickets, which confuses me because David isn't with them, so shouldn't there only be six? David and Amy (the Canadian from earlier) walk out to the arena floor. In an interview, David says I'm frightened, and that I had more than butterflies in my stomach -- I has piranhas. The roommates are shown entering the arena with the mysterious seventh ticket belonging to some unexplained woman in a green shirt to support David, David walks out and waits with Siena. In an interview, David says that doing this well is a knock against the people who said I would never do it, never make it, and never do anything serious, because this is all about redemption and he kneels in prayer. The roommates make their way to their seats and Melissa and David's mother wave to David. David walks out and waits with Siena. The lights dim. In an interview, David says this is almost like a defining moment!!! Saleishia I'm nervous, mother!!! TV - who knows what will happen if I sings this well. Melissa yells out, "Oh look, There he is, there he is!" Matt covers his mouth with his hands!!! Saleishia - I'm so nervous!! Vivian - don't feel nervous!!! TV - The announcer said And now ladies and gentlemen if you please stand for our national anthem and David starts to sing the national anthem!!! David says Once I get started everything just flows,  you can't stop, you know it's not like I could say okay I'm starting over sorry!!!  We see Jamie watch David singing, Julie watch David singing, Kelley and Danny smiling, Melissa cover her mouth and Matt smiling and Jamie voice-overs when he hits certain parts of the songs, I gets chills.. By now, David is to the big ending, "Oh, say does that star spangled..." and they cut to a shot of Matt going, "Bring it down. Bring it down." Matt is so strange. Like David can hear him, and even if he could, what does that even mean? Jamie look at Melissa and she cover her mouth and start into tears!!! Jamie voice-overs that I look over at Melissa and there was tears in her eyes. David brings it on home. The roommates and crowd cheering and applause for David and Matt screams like the U.S. Hockey Team just won the gold in the 1980 Olympics. David's mom smiles serenely, and she looks so proud and happy. In an interview, Jamie says he's amazing. Melissa voice-overs we're all very proud of him. Matt is just beside himself, and he screams out, "David! Whooooooo!" I guess it's nice that he's so supportive!! (TV off) Vivian -let's get ready for bed, okay?? Saleishia - yes ma'am!!! In December of 2000, a months before Saleishia was raped by her Aunt Linda' boyfriend, Vivian found out that she and Larry are expecting their 2nd child together then Saleishia got pregnant at 14 from the rape in January 2001!!! 6 months later, Vivian gave birth to her 3rd child, another daughter named Linda Selina Taylor then on August 1, 2001, Saleishia was having contractions, the paramedics got there and send her to the ambulance, and she gave birth to her daughter Sameishia while on the way to the hospital!!! Saleishia was 15 and Leah was 7 when Linda was born!!!
Veterans Day 2001
Tri-Cities High School
Atlanta GA
Saleishia went back to Tri-Cities after Labor Day after she was on maternity leave of absence from school!! It was Veterans Day at Ms. Kelly class, the start of 1st block!!!
Ms. Kelly- Good morning, class!! Students - Good morning, Ms. Kelly!!! Ms. Kelly- Let's take a seat, please!! Before we stand for the national anthem, we're going do a lil something different today because some of y'all already saw the Real-World New Orleans scene of David singing the national anthem last year at Ms. Delong' class and some of y'all did watching last years on a school night, how was it?? Kristen - It's was great, it's the first time they aired that episode!!! David sung it good and it's bringing some of our classmates to tears like Melissa did!!! Ms. Kelly- Okay, class, y'all saw the scene last year now it's time for y'all to see Whitney Houston sing the national anthem, it was back in 1999 at the WNBA All Star Game in New York!!! So please stand as we honor our veterans and join Whitney Houston singing our national anthem!! Let's me play that so y'all can hear it and let's stand up!!!

Saleishia-Oh my god, Whitney Houston!!! (class cheering) Ms. Kelly-That's right!! (Whitney-thank you!! God bless to both of you!! Your history is making, really!! Thank you for this, really!!!) Ms. Kelly-Class, listen!!! (Whitney singing: Oh, Oh, say can you see, by the dawn's early light, What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming? Whose broad stripes and bright stars, through the perilous fight, O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming? And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air, Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there. O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?) (God bless you!!) (class cheering) (stop) Ms. Kelly-That was wonderful national anthem!!! Remain standing for the Pledge of Allegiance!! I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." Now let's have a moment of silence for those veterans and retired veterans so let's have a quick moment of silent!!! You may be seated!!! How many of you watch the Real World Back to New York??? Good!!! And this season will be in Chicago and I need everyone to watch the premiere!!!
BE SURE TO STAY TUNES FOR CHAPTER 2 SALEISHIA CELEBRATE HER SWEET 16 BIRTHDAY AND A SURPRISE CALL FROM ALLEN IVERSON!!!