CH. 5 First Crush

7 years later
Saleishia graduate from college, got married to her husband Tony Moore in 2007 and have another child, a son name Christian Daniel Moore, he was born in 2008, he's 4 years old!!! A month after he was born, she and Tony separated after he was cheating on her with other women and some of her girlfriends told her that he was with other woman!! Leah is about to graduate from Tri-Cites and was accepted to Georgia State University to be a nurse!!! Linda is in the 5th grade, about to start middle school next year and been struggled her career as a dancer, she have been dancing with the praise dancer since she was 9 year old and LeAnne is in the 1st grade, did good at school, learn how to write, reading and do time tables!!! Pastor Larry and Vivian Taylor have a new home downtown Atlanta, they rented a 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom and the girls love it!!! But somebody in the family have a crush on someone!!!
Before Spring Break 2012
March 23, 2012
Tri-Cites High School
Leah- you know, girls, I only 18 year old and my father won't let me date boys until I'm 21!!! Chrissy- girl, you been played!! Leah-what?? Wrong!!! Why are that guy keep staring at me and I don't really like him!!! Deena- he sang in the youth choir, he have the best voice and he could sing, he want to be a male exotic dancer but his Aunt say no!!! Chrissy-who?? Deena-his Aunt Nicole, My mother and Nicole used go to high school together back in the day!!! Terrence-hey Pastor Daughter!!! Leah-me?? Terrence-yeah!!! Leah- I catch y'all later and call me!!! Deena/Chrissy-bye!!! Chrissy-why did his Aunt won't let him work at a stripper club?? Deena- she told him no until he's 20 or 21 year old to work at a stripper club, making more money for school!! Terrence-what' up, pretty lady?? Leah- first of all, why did you call me the pastor daughter and you know I'm the daughter of the preacher??? We sang in the youth choir together every 2nd and 4th Sunday and I was on the Alto section with my sister Linda and my sisters LeAnne and Saleishia and my niece Meishia was on soprano section!!! Terrence-you look kinda cute!! Leah-thank you!!! Terrence-you must be Leah who sang Alto in the youth choir, right?? Leah-yes!!! Terrence-your mom heard about you going to Georgia State University in August, how?? Leah- I'm going to Georgia State University because I didn't want go to a black colleges like my sister Saleishia went because it's some Crunk marching band and I don't like Historically black colleges, I don't!!! Vivian - Leah, let's go!!! Hi, Terrence!!! Terrence-Hi, Mrs. Taylor!!! Leah- I got go home and change, my parents are taking us out to dinner tonight!! Can I get your phone number so I can call you sometime!!! Terrence-yeah!!! You call me!! Leah-I will!!! Bye!!! Vivian- you got his number, right?? Leah-mama, I got his number!!! Vivian-let's head home so we change clothes and go out to dinner, your father has surprises for us where y'all going for Spring Break!!!
TGI Friday
Saleishia-come on, Meishia!!! Hi, mama!! Vivian-hey my oldest, how it going?? Saleishia-great!!! Me and Tony been separated since 2008, a month after our son was born so I brought Sameishia with me, she's about to start middle school next year and Selena and Chris are with Tony!!! Vivian- hi my oldest grandchild, congrats!!! Sameishia-thank you, grandma!! Linda: Meishia, LeAnne, you got to try the lemonade crush, they got mango peach, blue raspberry, strawberry and cherry limeade!!! Sameishia : Mom, look!!! Auntie Linda think I should try the lemonade crush??? Saleishia : lemonade crush??? Which one you want??? Sameishia - the mango peach!!! Vivian: Leah, you pay for Linda, your father will pay for me and LeAnne!!! Leah: okay!!! Waiter- I'll be taking your orders; can I start off with drinks?? Pastor Larry- I'll have sweet tea with lemon!!! Vivian-May I get an Arnold Palmer with lemon!!! LeAnne, what are you drinking?? LeAnne- Strawberry lemonade crush!!!  Waiter- and you, ma'am!!!  Saleishia- I'll have a Coke and she will have Mango Peach lemonade crush!! Linda-strawberry lemonade crush!!! Leah- I'll have the coke zero with lemon!! Waiter-right away!!! Vivian-Leah, coke zero!!! Leah-What?? It's a zero-calorie soda, mama, I drunk it all the time!!! It's better than Diet Coke!! Vivian-Larry, I was picking Leah up from school and Terrence, a boy who sung in the youth choir and goes to our church, she has a crush on him!!! Pastor- Leah, I think you been played in the lord way and just tell me a explanation but just the fact!!! Leah-I give you the truth, daddy, he calls me the pastor' daughter, we just talk for a bit, and I got his numbers!!!

NOW STAY TUNED FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THE CHAPTER WHEN PASTOR LARRY SURPRISE THE GIRLS A SPRING BREAK VACATION!!!