CH. 7 Party Time

Leah' outfit for the party

Terrence' friend graduation party
May 27, 2016
Terrence-we made it, y'all!! My friend Tara is finally graduating from Spelman!!! My mother is working late, my sister is at home babysit Gina and Lisa!!! Nicholas-thank god!! Leah-HI, Terrence!! Terrence-what's up?? Nicholas-dang, girl, your father let you wear this?? Leah-I'm 22 and I can wear whatever I want to wear, I do drink sometimes, but I don't because I go to church every Sunday!!! I'm finally graduating from GSU, and I have to sign up for nursing school to work at a hospital!!! Chrissy-hey graduate girl, you did it!! Leah-thank you!!! Chrissy- I like y'all meet my brother, he's home for my cousin' high school graduation!!! Victor-how y'all doing?? Leah, good luck with that degree!!! Leah-thank you!! Terrence-let's go to the other room, I want to show you something!!! Leah-sure!! (Music playing) Terrence-can I use your room real quickly?? Tara-yeah, it in the left!!!
Nicole' apartment (Atlanta GA)
(Phone ringing) Nicole-Hello!!! Sabrina, girl, it's after 11 o'clock!! Sabrina-Tonya told me that Terrence went to Tara' graduation party with your son and his lady friend Tina and he know that he's on punishment!!! Nicole-how you know?? Sabrina-he' have been missing curfew while he's home for the holidays and violating the rules!!! Nicole- I'm going get dressed and pick them up!!! Nina, I need you to watch Michelle until I get back, she's asleep!!
Tara' bedroom
Leah- this room is perfect!!! Terrence-let' me take off my shirt and let you feel it!! (Terrence take off his shirt) Leah- (feel his chest) wow, have you been working out?? Terrence-yeah!!! Take off your coat, take a seat in that chair and relax for a bit!! (Leah take off her coat) Terrence-dang girl, you look sexy and beautiful!!! Leah-thanks!!! Come here, let' me lick something in your private!!!
Nicole-James, have you seen my nephew and my son?? James-Nicholas and Terrence?? Nicole-yes!!! Nicholas-mom, what you doing in here?? Nicole-I came to take you and your cousin home, it's almost time for your curfew!!! Nicholas-why?? We just chilling!!! Nicole-your cousin is on punishment for missing curfew!!! Now go wait in the car while I found Terrence, okay?? Nicholas-yes ma'am!!! Victor-are you looking for your nephew?? Nicole-yes!!! Terrence Morgan!!!! Marko-I don't know where he is, I think he's in Tara' bedroom with the pastor' daughter Leah!!! Nicole-what?? (belt unbuckled, pant unbutton and unzip) Leah-relax yourself, babe!!! (Leah start sucking his private) Nicole-you know what?? I'm going get him and dragged him back to his mama' house because I'm tired of him being a exotic dancer for the love of that money, I going get him by myself!! Marko-Nicole, Nicole, Nicole!!! Go to your car, James and Victor will found him!!! Terrence-keep going, girl!!! (gun shot bang, bang, bang)!!! Terrence-oh shoot!!! Leah-what's wrong?? Terrence-come on!!! What's going on??? James-Marko have been shot!!! Terrence-what?? Leah- (sobbing) oh my god, Marko!!! Somebody call 911!!! James-Tara, call 911 for a ambulance!!! Leah- (sobbing) Marko, please wake up!!! You're going get help, help is on the way!!! Terrence-Auntie Nicole, are you all right?? Nicole-yeah, put your shirt on and go wait in the car, it's almost time for your curfew!!! Terrence-yes, ma'am!!! Tara-the ambulance is on the way!!! Leah- (sobbing) Oh Marko!!! Chrissy- what's going on?? Tara- Marko got shot!!! Leah, Leah, come on, the medics is on the way!!! (Tara hugged Leah) Leah- (sobbing) (car open and closed) Nicholas- mom, are you ok??? Nicole- yeah, someone shot the Pastor' daughter cousin!!! Let's go home!! (car engine starting) Tara- Terrence!!! Terrence-what?? Tara-meet us at the hospital, they rush Marko to Atlanta Medical Center!!! Terrence-all right!! Aunt Nicole, drop me off at Atlanta Medical Center!!! Nicole- Terrence, it's almost time for your curfew, your mom going be angry at you again!!! Nicholas- Mom, just drop him at the hospital and I call Aunt Sabrina!!! Nicole-all right, where??? Terrence-Atlanta Medical Center!! (car driving)
Sabrina' condo
(Phone ringing) Sabrina- hello!!! Oh hi Nicholas!!! Nicholas-we just drop Terrence off at the hospital, his friend Leah from high school, her cousin have been shot!!! It's Marko!!! Sabrina-what?? what hospital??? Nicholas-Atlanta Medical Center!!! It's almost past our curfew!!! Sabrina-okay, I'm on my way to pick him up and see how Marko doing!!! All right!!! (door open) Gina, Lisa, wake up and put on your jogging pants and your shoes on!!! Gina-where' are we going??? Sabrina-to the hospital when Terrence at, let's go!!! Tonya, you put on your shoes!!! Tonya- yes, mama!!! Sabrina- let's go, girls!!!
Atlanta Medical Center
Sabrina- Terrence, Terrence??? Terrence- mom??? Sabrina- How Marko doing?? Leah- still in surgery!!! Sabrina- what?? Tonya-he was my boyfriend that I date since 2015, I didn't see him since Carmyn 25th birthday party three weeks ago then I did graduated from culinary school in the winter of last year and I did decide to move to Miami in August to get my master degree in culinary, I'm going to Miami Culinary Institute!!! Sabrina- you're moving to Miami??? Tonya- yes, I'm moving to Miami, they want me to move to Miami!!! Mama, I love Miami, the beach, the restaurants and the nightclubs!! I'll come home for the holidays and spring breaks!!! Tara- Leah, what the doctor say??? Leah- (crying) I don't know but we see!!! Doctor- Leah Taylor?? Leah-yes!!! Doctor- are you the cousin?? Leah-yeah!!! What is it??? Doctor- I'm sorry but Marko didn't make it!!! Tonya- (screaming/sobbing) mama!!! Leah- (sobbing) no!!! (sobbing)!!! Sabrina-(hugged Tonya) shhhh!!! Tonya- (crying) they kill my boyfriend (crying)!!!
Christie' Apartment
(Phone ringing) Saleishia- Hello!!! Tara, what's time it is?? what?? (crying) what??? (sobbing) (Christie hugged Saleishia)
Nicole' Apartment
Nicole- (crying) Marko is gone, Nicholas!!! Nicholas- dang, mama!!! Nicole- (crying) Tonya and Marko go to school together as friends then they were dating since 2015 when she graduates from culinary school!!! Nicholas- mama, I'm here!!! (Nicholas hugged his mother)
Pastor Larry and Vivian Taylor' house
Leah came home from the hospital crying and her parents are awoke from their bed!!! (door open and closed) (Leah crying) Vivian-Leah, you home?? Pastor Larry- Leah!!! Leah, what's wrong??? Leah- (crying) It's Marko, he's dead!!! Vivian- what?? Pastor Larry- How he died?? Leah- (crying) he have been shot and died at the hospital!!! He's my cousin, daddy and Linda and LeAnne are going be really upset when they wake up!!! That's my dang cousin and your nephew, mama!!! (Leah sobbing) Vivian-Larry, I'm going to my sister' house in the morning so let's get some sleep!!!
The next morning
Deena- I'll be back, Denise, I'm going over to Leah Aunt' house!!! Denise-for what?? Deena-one of her cousins got killed last night at Tara' graduation party so when I get back, you better be ready cause we're going shopping!!!
Vivian- I have some devastated bad news, girls!!!  (In tears)- your cousin Marko, he passed last night!!! LeAnne/Linda- what??  Vivian - I just got back from your Aunt Sonya' house, she was crying really hard, and Leah just told me last night!!! Linda - how is she doing?? Vivian - she's not okay, your cousins Natalia and Vanessa was crying also!!! (In tears) He was killed last night, I'm so sorry, girls!!!  (LeAnne crying) Vivian - (in tears) Linda, get your sister upstairs!!! It's okay, LeAnne!!!

STAY TUNE FOR THE CHAPTER 8!!
SALEISHIA AND TONY' DIVORCE
DENISE TALK BACK AT TERRENCE DURING DEENA' BACHELORETTE PARTY WHILE SHE TRY TO STUDY FOR HER MID TERM
THE DEATH OF PASTOR LARRY TAYLOR
LEAH AND TERRENCE START A RELATIONSHIP!!!