Meet, Love, Fall, Find, Heal, Love Again

No One's POV

While Palette and Goth was cuddling with each other, The Doctor came inside. "Palette Roller is ready to go home. His soul is still fragile, So you need to keep him safe. Or his soul will crack." The Doctor said, "Ok." Geno said, wiping his tears, Goth let go of Palette, "Is it safe for Him to walk?" Goth asked, The Doctor nodded. Palette got up from the Hospital bed, "Ok, Get changed and you'll be ready to go." The Doctor said.

-timeskip brought to you by Wattpad being on crack-

Palette's POV

I walked home from the hospital, Goth's Parents asked me if I wanted them to drive me home but I said no, I didn't want to waste their time. I opened the door to be greeted by Paperjam hugging me, "OHMYGOD PALETTE ARE YOU OK?! DID THEY HURT YOU?! HOW IS YOUR SOUL?! WE WERE ALL WORRIED ABOUT YOU! HOW THIS IS HAPPEN?!" PJ kept yelling and asking questions, I thought Dad would be worrying like this, "Im Fine PJ.." I said, trying to make him calm down, "BUT YOU ALMOST DIED !" PJ screamed, drawing all attention to him, "yeah....but im alive.." I said, PJ still didn't let go until Error told him to. Dad walked over to me, "Are You Sure? You Did Just come out the Hospital. And walk home." Ink asked, worried; "Yeah..Geno, Death, And Goth was there." I said, "Ok. Go sit down." Ink said, I listened and sat down on the couch.

Goth's POV (im switching alot aren't I?)

I flopped onto my bed, (not caring about life anymuree) and sighed, It was silent until I head a door get kicked down, I shot up from my bed, 'The Hell Man?' I said to myself, I walked out of my room only to see Daddy in front of the door which sadly the one that was kicked down. "Is Everything Alright...?" I asked trying to break the silence, ".....umm..." Geno said, "I'm going back in my room...." I said, pretending like none of that just happened.

(Yeah... Im running out of ideas.... TheNext Chapter is the Last One! YUP. ITS GONNA BE WHATEVER YALL WANT IT TO BE. SMUT, LEMON, FLUFF, LIME, DATE, AND SH*T. Im acting like this cuz im having writer and artist block again ;^; ANYWAY THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE IM MAKING A *cough* sanscestoneshotsbook *cough*
Anyway look at dis

-------------
Your name (not telling name) has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission.
 You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.
 You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain.
 You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.
 Although you are honest and fair, a directness in speech is a source of much consternation to you, and you often regret what you say.
 You also have a tendency to worry.
 It causes you to be too serious, and interferes with happiness and relaxation that comes with naturalness of expression.
------------
And this is all true about me
Kms.

edit:
HOLY SHIT!
WE HIT 1K!