Chapter 6

No One's P.O.D.

Its Summer Break. Goth and Palette haven't seen each other for a long time, and Don't remember each other either. So Geno,Death,Ink, and Dream are trying to make them remember because they at a Close relationship and they Don't want them to forget.

Goth's P.O.D.

I was cleaning my room, I went under my bed to take out some boxes, I opened one to see if it was useless or not, It was some pictures, I took one out, It was me and This guy taking a Picture in high school. I still don't know him, I put it back and under the bed. I heard a knock from the door, "Come in." I said, It was Geno, "Hey Daddy." I said, grabbing my phone and throwing myself into my bed, "Hey Goth, We're having a special dinner with our friends and their bringing their son too!" Geno said, "Oh, I Can't wait to meet them!" I said excited, "Yeah! And their son is shy so be easy on him." Geno said, I nodded, Geno left the room and went downstairs. I got on my phone to take a picture but I noticed something in my gallery, So I taped on it, it was full with me and that guy, I blushed at onewe were kissing, I giggled and looked at the others, they were all nice. So I took a picture, I heard a knock at the door, I stayed in my room cuz my legs was hurting. I heard Dad and 2 Other people talking, and he said to come in, "GET IN HERE NOW!" Dad yelled, "OK OK!" I yelled back, I put down my phone and came out of my room, I looked down and saw that Guy that was in my gallery. I walked downstairs, and standard by Dad, "This is my son Goth, Goth this is Palette." Death said, "Hi." I said, "H-Hi.." Palette said nervously, "How about you go Goth's room, if that's ok with Goth." Ink said, "Yeah, It's fine with me." I said, Ink nodded, and started talking to Daddy and Dad. We walked to my room and sat down.

"I have a question." Palette asked, "Yeah?" I answered, "Why is my gallery full of photos of me and you?" Palette asked, "Really? Me too" I said grabbing my phone. And showing Pallet, "Woah." Palette said, I backed up, "Wait..." I said, "Have you even been in Heat?" Pallet froze when I asked that, "Why do you need to know?" Palette said coldly, "I was just asking." I said, "....Well, Yes, In High school." Palette said, "Did anyone help you or anything?" I asked, "Yes, He was new at the school, It happened on his first day when we had to do a project-" Palette stopped for a moment. "Wait..." We said at the same time, "Goth?" Palette asked, "Palettetl?" I asked, We both started to tear up, "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you!" Palette said pulling me into a hug, I hugged back, "Me too!" I said, and we suddenly Kissed, and we backed away from each other. We heard Death making a pun and heard a big smack, "They Never stop." Pallet said, "Temmie about it." I joked, It was a few silent seconds and then we busted out laughing, We got up and walked down stairs, before I knew it, There was A FLIPPING bear In the house it had the adults tied up, The bear came running to Paltte, He didn't move, I teleported in front of him, and touched the bear, And it turned to dust and the adults got untied, "You alright Palettet" I asked, "Yeah! Thank You Gothy!" Pallet said hugging me from behind, "Your Welcome." I said, "Oh, It seems like we have to go, Paltte say bye to your new friend." Dream said, " 'New Friend?' Are you guys crazy? We're dating for ASGORE SAKE." Palette said, "Really? Are you guys slow or mentally retarded?" I said, "Well It's time you remembered each other!" Death laughed, "Do you want to end up like that bear?" I asked, "NOPE!" Death yelled, "Well, Bye Goth!" Palette said, "Bye!" I said as they walked out the door and closed it. "OTP!!!!" Death squealed, "Don't even Dad." I said, Daddy slapped Dad again, "You wanna play like That?~" Death said, "Well I'm going to my room, locking the door,  and not coming out until y'all stop." I said teleporting into my room.

Geno's P.O.D.

"Death, No." I said, "Awww Lil' Geno can't handle Me!" Death teased, Still pinning me to the wall, "NO- AH!" I yelled as Death licked my Neck, "N-Not now D-Death.." I said, pushing him away, "Oh really?" Death said, Teleport us into our room, "Yes. GOD Please yes." I said, Death smirked, I walked away, Death looked confused, I got in the bed, "I'm tired." I said Turning to the left, Death Got in bed too, turning the way I was, I felt somthing Pull down my pants, I blushed, then it shoved in me, making me moan loudly, "D-DEATH!? WHAT THE HELL?! I screamed, then he pulled in and out, making me a moaning mess, "Payback.~" Death said as he flipped me over, I felt a knot in my stomach, ( no its not cum.•~•) I made that face, Death smirked at me when I made 'That face' Death knows when I'm about to get insane, He got on top of me and shoved back in me going fast, making me drive crazy, (trust me I don't like this either.) "OH YES DADDY FUCK ME! FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK!~" I moaned loudly, Death did that Lustful face, making me shiver, I went back to normal, which made Death upset, "Aww..." Death said sadly, Removing his (nope.) From me, He saw that I was already asleep. He went to sleep as well.

I feel shitty. ;-; someone help meh pls.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!!