Chapter 2

Death's P.O.D.

Its been a few months that me and Geno were friends, I was happy that I got him out of that Save Screen. He needs to see More Colors than White, Black, and Red. (As for his skarf and blood) I rushed Geno to Life to heal him, She did but she couldn't heal him all the way because it was impossible. She can just make the pain go away, and now Geno feels better.
I love Geno, but I don't know if he loves me. Thats why I'm going to ask him. Me and Geno sat down On the bench. And i asked him.

"Geno?" I asked, "Yeah Death?" Geno asked, "Can I ask you somthing?" I asked, "Sure" Geno said, I took a deep breath and breathed out, I looked at Geno, He Looked at me Confused, i turned away and looked down. "D-Do you love me?" I asked, I looked back and Geno, he was blushing, "Death.." Geno said, "It's fine if you don't.." I said, starting to tear up, then I felt something Hug me, It was Geno. "Of Course I do! Why wouldn't I?" Geno said, I hugged back, Then I kissed him, he kissed back, "I love you Geno." I said, "I love you too Death." Geno said.

A Few Years Later..

Geno's P.O.D.

Me and Death are getting married today, I didn't know that I was going to wear a Dress. It was actually cute. They handed me some flowers, The where White, Black, and Red. I was suprised they were black, I didn't mind, it just reminded me of Death. I creeked the door open and looked, I saw Death standing there, with Frisk. Every AU was there, i saw Life crying, the only thing that upset me that Lust was there. I looked upset. I closed the door, And then suddenly, they put that clear thing over my head, I blushed, They asked me if I was ready, i nodded, one of the helpers went outside and said that im ready, the door opened and the Music started playing, I was nervous and tried to let it slide. When I got to Death I was blushing Like mad. I even saw him blush. I was suprised that Classic Gaster was the one to ask the questons. (I don't know what its called ok?) "If you don't want these 2 to be married, Respond or Leave in Peace." Gaster said, everyone was silent except for Ink, crying so much. "Alright then." Then we said our answers, and kissed, everyone cheered, Ink cried more and Error had to comfort him.

(I KNOW THEIR THE SAME GENDER  SO THATS WHY I JUST DID THAT -.-)

A few years passed,  Underswap Undyne's pregnancy potion spilled on me, making me go crazy for some reason, (and became pregnant huehuehue (/-w-)/ ) and thats how it's been sense the wedding. I had to lay in bed until the baby comes in 3 weeks, We was thinking for a name for our baby boy, we disided, Goth.

I told Death that I should start walking again, he agreed. So I got out of bed, I groaned in pain, Reaper Helped me when I almost fell, When we got out of the room, I shaked in fear because we had to go down the stairs. "C-Can we j-just Telep-port?!" I asked shaking, "No, if you want to start walking, you have to do it on your own." Death said, I looked at him with a look showing, 'what the fuck dude?!' Death laughed a bit, i rolled my eyes. I took one step down, and I felt like i was doing alright, so i kept walking down, until I got into the middle, I felt like I was going to pass out, Before i fell, Death catched me, and I closed my eyes, maybe i was to weak.

I woke up. I was on the couch. I looked around for Death. I saw that he was watching TV. I tried to sit up but it hurted, so I stayed down, Death turned to me, "Hey Sweetie. You Ok now?" Death asked, "Yeah...I guess one more week.." I said, "Yeah." Death said. I sat up, i was suprised that I can, "Is it just me or did I just sat up?" I asked in disbelief, "You sat up. Hey, try walking." Death said, i nodded, i got up and walked. "Ok am I dreaming or somthing?!" I said, "Nope. It must have been Life." Death said. I nodded, I felt like throwing up, I ran into thr bathroom and closed the door. I was throwing up so much, How was that even possible? I wiped my (teeth?) And opened the door and walked back into the living room. "What was that all about?" Death asked, "I threw up again.." I said, "Oh." Death said, I went into the kitchen and made some breakfast. When I put it on the counter, I felt somthing, and i found out, Death walked In, "You Ok Geno?" Death asked, "Mhm.." I mumbled, "Are you sure?" Death said, " You asshole my water broke." I said.

Cliffhanger.... Tell me what do you think what shoulf happen next!

1: Death gasps in fear and rushes Geno to the Hospital.

2: Death Doesn't give a fuck.

3: Death Helps Geno give birth to thr Baby.

Comment what you think!