Chapter 7

"Any good comic book stores?"
"Yep. I could show tonight if you'd like."
"Sure. Meet there at 7?"
"See you there, Michael, Sam."
"Bye, Emerald!" Sam yelled, as I ran out the door, grabbed my skateboard, and ran back to the house.

I change out of my pajamas and back into the clothes I borrowed from Starr.
The boardwalk is only 10 minutes from my house if I walk there. If only I had a bike.
Speaking of getting a bike, there was one lying against a truck in the middle of the road. I grabbed it and revved it, drawing attention of locals. I zoomed off to the boardwalk and parked at the front where I saw the guys and Michael's motorbike.

Michael and Sam had probably just gone in.

I waved at the vamps and made my way towards the stadium.
Where is he, Amaris?
Amaris: do I look like a GPS? Find him yourself.
Wolves can be so bitchy.
Amaris: okay, fine. He's by the piercing station with Starr!
Thanks Amaris.
Inner wolves are so freakin annoying.

I found Michael and Starr over by the piercing shop and jumped on his back.
"Hey, Emerald. Where'd you come from?" Michael and Starr asked at the same time.
"Nowhere. Did Sam find the comic book shop?"
"Apparently." He said, dumping me off his back.
"Hi, Starr. David asked me to find you and make sure you weren't getting into hot water."
"Tell him I'm not his slave." Starr said grumpily.
"Tell you yourself."

I knew David was listening in on our conversation. Mind reading is a power of us Wolves.
I pointed at the entrance and she saw David staring at her. Michael sighed and beckoned Starr over to his bike.