Chapter 1

"Ready to go?" My sister said to me.
"Yep." I said, running down the stairs in my kitten heels.
I hop into the front seat of my sister's Ferrari, and fasten my seatbelt.
How she affords it, I have no idea.

"Got your skates?"
"Yes. Have you got the cards?" I ask Jasmine.
"I think so." She says as she checks in her purse.
"Let's roll." I say as we back out of the driveway.

We drive to Santa Carla's famous skating rink.
Every Friday night, we go there to skate unnoticed and do it under the stars.
There was a recent hailstorm which damaged the roof so now you can see the stars and moon while skating.
"Ready, set, action!" Jasmine says, backing into a spot.

"Hello YouTube. It's Leafy Reacts here with a new video. Tonight we bring you skating under the stars at Santa Carla's Skating Rink. It is now closed due to a hailstorm that wrecked the building but us daredevils still like to break the rules. Plz stay tuned, as we are about to do something very illegal."

I open the car door, and bringing my skates, follow Jasmine to the back door. She pulls out a key from her pocket and unlocks the door, putting in the alarm code. "How'd you get those?"
"John got them for me. I told him we were doing an advertising video when it reopened."
"Lets go then."
I slide my skates on and walk out onto the rink, gripping the floors with my skates.
Jasmine skates around the outside when suddenly I'm surrounded by four men. I stop and turn around to face the most intimidating one. He has platinum blond hair and is wearing a leather jacket, black shirt, and combat boots with black jeans.