Chapter 3

I woke up hours later in a new place. The air smelled like death.
Memories flooded back to me and I threw my head back, seeing the guys hanging upside down. "Ah!!"
What time is it? What is this place?? Why does it smell like someone died in here?
I had so many questions, but there was no one to ask. My first thought was that I needed to hunt. The second......well it coming to me and it wouldn't be nice.
I stood up and noticed I was standing on a pile of bones, probably from the people that died in the earthquake. Spines punctured the soles of my feet.
There was an opening to the left of me, but it's a bit high. If I could just jump a few feet off the ground, I could possibly reach it. Fuck it. I'm doing it. Anything to get out of this hole.
"Ouch! Got it!" I said, grabbing the ledge and pulling myself up and out.
The air was fresher out here.
I looked around. There was a canopy bed in the corner, occupied by a woman and a child. There was another one behind a set of curtains. I walked behind the canopy and layed my head on the pillow.

A couple hours later, I was woken by one of the guys.
"Yes?" I growled.
"We're heading out. Want to join us?" Paul asked.
"Sure. But what about my clothes?"
"Umm........you can borrow something of Starr's. She won't mind."

He came back with a skin tight white tank, skinny black jeans, a leather jacket, and combat boots. "Just hurry up." He growled as I began to get undressed.

I got dressed and walked out of the cave with the boys. "Cool rides!" I said in awe.
Paul motioned me to come ride with him. I wrapped my arms around his stone cold abs.

We set off into the night, passing the boardwalk and diving onto the beach.
The bikes stopped and I got off, following them onto a tree overlooking a bonfire with teenagers dancing around it.