Your so nice

''Show me to this Void'' Rampage said in his Russian accent he was bald tall and really buff he pulled off the rock look. But he was just...... whiter.

''She is over there'' The familiar voice pointed at me.

i pulled my hoodie over my head even more. But the spotlight was fixed on me.

''What?! no, no im just here to....watch'' i said nervously.

''But Void never watches she takes action is that right Br-''

''shut the fuck up Andrew. Your just trying to get me back in the fighting buisness I'm not going back'' i said the last part through gritted teeth.

Until i realised what i said i turned facing Heath who looked at me with wide eyes obviously shocked.

''Come up here and fight or i tell eveyone your real name'' He said

As a fighter nones supposed to know your real name as it could lead to a lot of troouble and i have enough on my plate.

As you already figured out yes i am a streer fighter but i only did it 5 times just to earn money from myself and to take my mind of my parents death. I lied to Scarlet when i told her i sneak out to the beach i come here.

''Fine'' i muttered taking off my hoodie and handing it to Heath i mothed 'i'll explain later' i slid my self into the ring and fucking andrew let out his hand to help me up.

''Dont fucking touch me'' i scowld he just let up his hand in defense i dont know why but the ring just bring out that side of me ya know?

''Okay are we doing this or what'' i said facind Rampage

''Ok little girl lets get it on like Marvin Gaye'' he says with a stupid grin

i just roll my eyes. Ding Ding Ding.

he throws the first puch and i duck it jabbing him in the lower tummy with my elbow i hear a few ooohs i then take his arm a twist it around to his back making him back me

''Isnt it rude to turn your back to someone while thier taking to you'' i whispher in his ear then kick his back knees making him fall on his knees  i turn him around so he is facing me and before he gets a chance to punch i punch him in the eye then over snd over again so that im straddling him and i release all my anger on his face i zone out comepltly and i dint even hear the winner bell ring i felt a pair of arms pull me away from him then i grap the persons arm and fling him forward to reveal Andrew.

''You desereved that'' i told him spitting in his face glaring at him one last time watching  him roll in pain satisfied me in a weird way.

i ducked out of the ring and found my way to Heath who was staring at me wide eyed still shocked i grabbed my hoodie from him and put it over my head and putting the hood up.

I went to the front desk and grabbed my 500,000.

''Remind me never to cross you'' Heath said smirking. I chuckled at his remark

Immedietly we walked out i felt my self go back to normal.

i saw a little girl sitting aroound the corner she looked sick and only had a blancket and a pillow i bent down to her level.

''Please dont hurt me'' she winced hidding her face.

''I wouldnt here'' i handed her the envelope with 500,000 dollars in it.

''Really your giving your prise money to me?'' she asked with her beautiful Blue eyes sticking out.

''Yes, yes i am you need it more than me'' i told her.