"It looks fantastic," he praises. "The only thing is now the board is going to expect this sort of thing all the time."

"Well, I'm glad you like it," I say. I can see the sun setting outside the big window in the conference room and I look at the clock hanging on the wall. It's almost eight-thirty, the latest I've ever stayed at the office before.

Harry stands up out of his chair and stretches, his shirt riding up a bit. I force myself to look away.

"Well, I guess I better let you get home," he says. I nod in agreement and begin gathering up my things.

"Thank you for dinner," I tell him. "It was delicious."

"No, thank you," he corrects me. "Now I don't have to spend the weekend stressing out about the meeting."

I wave goodbye and am halfway to the door when Harry calls out after me.

"Hey, Leah! Hold on!"

He grabs my hand from behind and my skin immediately buzzes at the contact. Maybe Harry feels it too, because he looks down at our hands in shock and quickly drops his arm.

"Uh...where's your car?" he asks.

"In lot B, why?"

"Wait for me. I don't want you walking that far alone in the dark."

As Harry runs into his office to grab his stuff, I wait for him in the hallway. My stomach is a mixture of excitement and nervousness. But the smile falls off my face as my eyes fall on the plaque above his door.

Harry Styles.

His name is like a slap of reality right in the face. This is my boss I'm talking about here. When I accepted this job, this is the very thing I told myself I wasn't going to do.

By this point I know that my heart wants Harry.

But my brain knows that we can never be together.

I'm conflicted. Half of me wants to run away to my car, drive home, and forget tonight ever happened. But the other half begs me to stay, to wait for Harry, to have him walk me to my car and then drive home and lay in bed thinking about him and the conversations we have and the way his eyes twinkle when I make fun of him.

I stay.

When Harry walks out of his office he shoots me a smile. I love his smile, the way it's slightly crooked and his top lip reveals just a glimpse of his pearly white teeth.

"Let's go," he says. His voice is slightly husky and I shiver.

As we ride down in the elevator, I say, "I know you're just doing this because you're afraid the boogeyman might catch me and there won't be any chocolate clusters next week."

He chuckles, shaking his head, and some curls fall across his face. I have a sudden urge to brush them back into place but clench my hands by my side instead.

"You caught me."

"I knew you only liked me for my food," I huff, pretending to be upset.

The elevator dings open, and Harry holds the doors for me as I step out. As we walk towards the parking garage, he says, "You know, I think you've certainly developed some sass since you started working here."

I snort and shove his shoulder lightly. "Harry, please. I've been sassy since birth."

"Somehow I don't doubt that," he mutters, and I shove him again as he laughs.