Surprise!

I was having a pretty good birthday, Lynn and Aiden came round in the morning and gave me there presents before taking me out for breakfast, we met up with Ellie and jack and had fun in town for a while messing around in photo booths.

I got home after a busy morning and sat on my sofa scrolling through Instagram and replying to people's birthday wishes.About half an hour later I heard a knock on the door.I got up and went and answered it where I was ambushed with squeals by three people: stassie,Ellie and Lynn.
"Happy birthday!"they shouted in unison.
I smiled and hugged them.
"What are you guys doing here, I was planning to just binge-watch the evening away with Ben and jerrys" I said wistfully.
"For gods sake you are not doing that on your 18th! Come on get dressed we're going clubbing!"replied stassie excitedly.
"But-"I started but was cut off when Ellie dragged me to my room.They sat me down on my chair and began on my make up, which consisted on a lot of shimmery eye shadow and a lot of highlighter.Lynn did my hair in a really pretty messy bun.
A/N this is how the makeup and hair looked like 👇👇👇

They smiled at there handy work before revealing my dress which was a present from stassie

They smiled at there handy work before revealing my dress which was a present from stassie.My jaw dropped.It was a mid thigh,long sleeved gold dress which was covered in sequins.
"Stassie it's beautiful!" I said breathtaken.
After I got changed, the rest off them followed suit doing hair and makeup before slipping into there dresses.We left the house and got into stassies car.I smiled as Lynn switched the radio on and Shawns strings started playing.I sighed with happiness.We reached the club and climbed out the car, it seemed like a really high end club.
"Hey how come there's no one lining up." I asked confused.
"Er there probably already in there" said Ellie leading me in.
The bouncer was intimidating but I swear he winked at me....I'm so confused.
As soon as I entered I heard a massive SURPRISE!!
I opened my eyes to look at the sight, and there standing before me were all of my friends and my boyfriend under a massive banner which said 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!'
I stood there shocked.
Shawn walked towards me and pulled me into a hug.
"Happy birthday baby" he murmured in my ear huskily.
He leaned down and caught my lips for a kiss I kissed him back eagerly.
"It's amazing" I said.
"Yeah Nash,Jack,J+G,Cam,Matt,Sammy,Aiden and the girls helped me organise it" he explained with a smile.
I kissed him on the cheek before going to greet everyone.Nash and Matt came and gave me a massive hug.
"Ugh my boos 18" said Matt wiping a fake tear off his eye.
I laughed and kissed both Nash and Matt on the cheek.Hayes emerged from the crowd holding a gold crown on a red cushion.
"For the queen" he said smirking before placing the crown on top of my head.
"Aww thanks baby Grier" I said pinching his cheek before kissing him on the cheek.
I spent the whole night dancing and drinking a lot of alcohol( which probably is gonna leave me with a massive hangover) I spoke to all of my friends.

Near the end of the night Shawn pulled me away, covering his hands over my eyes.He lead we somewhere and told me to keep my eyes closed.
"Ok, you can open them" he said.
I flickered my eyes open and grinned as I saw Shawn holding his guitar, he started playing the first verse off strings and started singing in his amazing voice.My heart felt like it was exploding and I realised in that moment that I loved him.When his song came to an end he walked towards me and took his hands in mine.
"Ashley you have become a part of my world and I'm so glad you did, you mean absolutely everything to me and I couldn't of wished for a better girlfriend,you have made me laugh so hard in the past months and what I'm trying to say is,I love you with all my heart and I want to keep that as a promise"he said his speech before pulling out a beautiful ring from his pocket.
My eyes widened.
"Don't worry it's not an engagement ring it's a promise ring, cos I promise I'll be there for you forever" he said slipping it on my ring finger.
I was speechless for a while and he began to get nervous.
"Shawn I love you too,with all my heart and I don't know who else I would ever be with,I love you!I love you!I love you!"I said squealing before jumping into his arms and kissing him hard.

My night was complete and I couldn't of wished for a better 18th.
______
A/N
Wow I need to do this again but, TYSM GUYS FOR MORE THAN 800 reads ILYSM ughhh what am I gonna do😂💕
Anyway I didn't include the dress and the ring cos I'm saving that for some insta posts which will be out today hopefully.
Luv Tarryyy X