"Hey you"

Ashley POV
Rushing, I grabbed my car keys and ran out my apartment,late as usual.I got into my car and started it,I turned on the radio and smiled to myself as Shawn came on.
Humming along with mercy, I drove through the busy streets of Toronto,headed to the mall.Like any other day in Toronto, there were no parking spaces in the mall.
Driving around around I spotted a space to pull my car into.
"shit" I swore to myself as I checked the time.
Getting out the car, I ran to the stairs.
Out of breath,I scanned the outside of the mall looking for Shawn.Biting my lip, I took out my phone to text him.
Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder making me yelp and swing myself round.I came face to face with an amused Shawn Mendes.
"Hey you" he said grinning at me.
"hey..." I said breathless as I looked at him in awe.
Still smiling he pulled me in for a hug, I wrapped my arms around him as our bodies fit together perfectly.
Smiling up at him I pulled away, "so where do you wanna go" I asked.
"Anywhere you want to" he said smiling at me.
"Ok" I responded knowing exactly where to go.
"Wow"he said as we stood outside the new music café.
"come on" I said excitedly pulling him inside.
I looked around the café and spotted a small booth.I walked over to the booth before sitting down. Shawn sat across of me before calling a waitress to our booth.
"I'll have an iced latte and a chocolate chip muffin and she'll have..." he waited for me to reply,
"the same please" I said smiling at her.She grinned at Shawn before bursting out
"please may I have your autograph!"she squealed.
Shawn smiled before taking her pen and signing a napkin.
The waitress thanked him before leaving to get our order."your so nice to your fans" I said to him awestruck.He smiled at me.
"Anyway, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.
"so, I kinda got this idea..." he said as he explained it to me.
My eyes were wide by the end of it.
"so cos I want it to be a surprise it would work if you like worked for me"he said shyly."so what do you think..." he looked at me worried.
"Shawn of course I would want to!I think it's a great idea!"I replied bursting with happiness.
He grabbed my hands looking at me excited.
"How would you like to be my social media photographer?"he asked still gripping my hands.
"I would love to!" I said filled with joy.
The waitress came back with our order and looked at us puzzled.
I blushed as we were still holding each other's hands,so I slowly let go.
We talked some more at the café before leaving and wandering around the mall.Me and Shawn talked about everything and nothing and spent most of the day laughing.
"oh my god" I giggled as Shawn ran towards the carousel
"I dare you to go on it"he said.
Grudgingly I agreed before getting on the carousel.It started and the horses went up and down I squealed as I saw Shawn taking pictures of me on his phone.Kids around me stared weirdly as I turned beet red.
Laughing our heads off,Shawn walked me to my car.
"Thanks for the great day" I said smiling at him.
"Thank you" he replied.He pulled me in for a long hug.As quickly as it started it ended.I pulled away and smiled at him.He brushed a hair behind my ear before leaning down slowly and kissing me on the cheek,
"goodbye" he whispered in my ear as I felt a million emotions exploding inside me."
"B-bye"I stuttered as he smiled as I got in my car.

Shawns POV
What is she doing to me? I've never felt this about a girl before

I think I'm falling for her...

________

Hey guys,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, do you think i should take it slower or faster? I feel like I'm going to upload more Instagram chapters and these chapters might be a bit more rare.I will upload soon.
Luv ya, Tarryyy X