Yes,yes,yes!

Waking up i groaned at the thought of going into the studio. But then I thought on the bright side I'd,see shawn. Lately shawn makes my heart flutter with his sweet texts and every time we spend time together I feel more and more drawn to him.Coming out the toilet, I grabbed a black vest and a pair of short shorts. I pulled out my makeup bag and applied little amount of makeup.
Arriving at the studio, I smiled at receptionist who nodded at me to go in.
Walking into the office part of the studio I saw Shawn sitting on the sofa with Johnson and gilinsky.
"JJ!" I swirled running at my new bff and giving him a bear hug.
"I finally get to meet you!" Says Gilinsky and I give him a hug.
I perched on the table watching the boys mess around.
"hey Ashley, can you come with me?" shawn said holding out his hand, i took it confused.
His hands were warm in mine as we intertwined hey fingers into his.A rush of emotions hit me making me dizzy with that pit in my stomach. He led me outside where the swimming pool was.He put his hands over my eyes and murmurred in my ear
"do you trust me?" in a low husky but yet so sexy voice.
He pressed his front to my back and i felt my breath hitch.
"Yeah" I finally answered.
He led me further and then said
"keep your eyes closed, no peeking!".

I kept my eyes closed and then i heard shawn tell me to open them. I flickered my eyes to see shawn standing in front of me with a guitar.He smiled and winked at me as I stood gaping.
Then he started strumming and singing and i could feel my heart melt and i felt a massive desire wave over me as he sang strings.
He looked so beautiful standing there and at that moment i realized how much i wanted him.I was falling for him.
hard.
The song came to an end and i saw a small blush creep on Shawn's face.Hes so sweet I thought.Suddenly I saw jack and jack running out holding a massive banner reading
"will you be my girlfriend?"
my heart leapt as I grinned.Shawn came up to me and took both my hands.
"I thought that you were just going to be a work buddy and a friend but since I met you there's been an undeniable attraction and I found my self falling for you.Every minute I spend around you makes me more intoxicated, you're like my drug and fuck the cheeseiness of this but I love everything about you, your smile,your laugh,your sass, everything. I want you to be mine over everything, your everything i think about and is want go be with you.So Ashley Rose Lace, will you be my girlfriend" he finished his speech.
I grinned so hard and squeled
"Yes,Yes,Yes!" as i jumped on him and he hugged me tight he let go of me and his lips came crashing down on mine. It wasn't like they described it in movies and books, there were no sparks.

There were goddamn fireworks throughout my body, the feeling of his soft lips on mine made me want more, lie, I've never wanted anything in my life.My whole head swirled. His lips were soft and sweet and i craved it.
I could see out of the corner of my eye JJ snapping pictures.
G was laughing and clapping.
I pulled away taking a breath with a massive grin on my face.

"Your finally mine," Shawn whispered.
______
A/N
There ya go folks! What do u think what is Jack and Nash gonna say? Are they going to be happy?
Next chapter out soon
Lyl Tarryyy X