Epilouge

Me and Shawn got married 8 months after he proposed.A month before our wedding I found out that I was pregnant again,Shawn was beyond happy.9 months later I gave birth to twins (a boy and a girl) called Dylan and Destiny. Me and Shawn are happily married and currently we have 4 kids, Dylan and Destiny,both 16,Isaac,13 and Holland 4. Harvey is now nearly 19 and is having troubles finding himself,he's really close with his dad,Neels and he get along pretty well with Shawn.

Talking about Neels, he hasn't found the one for him yet but he has been trying.But everyone can see that his main focus Harvey, he means the world to him and his number one priority is to raise him well and always be there for him.

Ellie and Jack have had issues during their relationship but they managed to fall back in love every single time. Together, they have 2 kids, Alissa,16 and Cindy,14. Destiny is best friends with Alissa and Dylan,well,Dylan has a massive crush on Alissa which is so sweet. Me and Ellie are already planning there wedding.

Ashlynn and Johnson got married as soon as they could and to be honest their perfect for each other and they make each other so happy. They have one kid currently, Ethan,12 and I know their trying for another.

Aiden and stormi got married after having their first 3 kids before having another 3 after. You can clearly see Christmas is a hard time for me to shop cos I have these six: Amelia,20,Alec,17,Amy,16,Avery,15,Ashton,10 and Alex,6. They went for the theme of A after Aiden which is cute.

Stassie and Sammy,well obviously I love them both so so much but I think they've been through the roughest, sammy cheated on Stassie which lead them to break up but they remained friends.But when we eventually hear Sammy's side of the story we found out he was heavily intoxicated by this woman and had forced sex.This immediately went to the police and was filed as rape.Stassie and sammy eventually fell back in love and now there married with one kid,Ivy,18. Ivy is dating Harvey who fell for her after years of teasing her.

The next couple is surprising and it totally hit us hard, Gilinsky and Maggie.We were all shocked but they were dating secretly for a while until they revealed to us they were dating when Maggie found out she was pregnant.They have three kids together now,Summer,17,Alexa,13 and Ryan 10. Alec and summer are dating much to gilinskys displeasure cos he thinks Alec has a bad boy type vibe but Sammy thought (him and still thinks) that of Harvey.Alexa has a crush on Isaac also to Gilinskys displeasure cos his daughter is going for a Mendes boy.

Nash started dating a girl called Taylor.I was really happy for him cos she's perfect for him.They have one little boy called Austin,4.

Hayes is engaged to Aaliyah, they started dating when Aaliyah reached 22 but we all knew she had a crush on Hayes.Shawn disapproved like the annoying big brother he is but eventually he settled after Aiden reminded him how he wasn't ok with him being with me.

Matt is married to a girl called Kendall(not Kendall Jenner) and he has twin boys, Theo and Tristan,15 and a little girl called Mia,3.

Cameron is married to this French model called Chloe and they have one kid together called Aimeé,7.

We've all grown up with kids and meeting Shawn was one of the greatest things that happened in my life.Oh, and Shawn spent years writing the song he was writing about me, but he ended up completely changing the song to dedicate it to me and all our close friends.He decided not to release it to public and make it our secret song, he called the song: ASH.

_________
A/N
Wow ok guys, this is the last ever chapter of Shawn Mendes instagram, it's been a hell of a ride and I want to thank each and every one of you who have read this story because your the main reason I uploaded a chapter.I never thought I would complete this book but I did.I hope you like the ending and unfortunately I'm not going to make a sequel
:( BUT there will be a new story out soon and it's not an instagram story but if any of you guys like those bad boy stories I am currently attempting to write it.I will give you the actor who will be playing the main charchter (the bad boy): Froy. Some of you may of heard of him...😉 also, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 19k💕💕💕💕this is my finishing number but I know new readers will continue to raise the numbers.PLEASE GO VOTE ON CHAPTERS AND COMMENT AND MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME IF YOUR INTERESTED UNTHE CONCEPT OF MY NEW BOOK,I WILL PUT A CHAPTER UP ON THIS BOOK FOR THE RELEASE DATE OF MY NEW BOOK.Do you guys think I should do a q&a with the charchters in this book? If so comment on this chapter!if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask in the comments!!!!
I love you guys so much,than you for the support and I will see you soon,
TARRYYY X🥂