Epilogue

Epilogue – Ten years later.

I watch with Aro and Sulpicia as our kids play together. AJ and Chloe dance around the hall. They're both eleven now, and AJ seems to have picked up his mom's knack for dancing. Well, all of our kids seem to have picked up on it actually.

We are a large family of five—three boys and two girls. When AJ was five we welcomed our second son, Jonathan. Then our twin girls, Jennifer and Eva, joined us three years ago. And lastly, we had our third son Stephan six months ago.

Even with Bella and I being on our toes, running around after them all, we still find time for each other, both in our vanilla and Dom and submissive relationships.
I still work mainly at the club. Bella now teaches dance at her studio full-time and tutors part-time free of charge.

It's not just our lives that have grown. Seth and Claire are now married with a little girl named Faith. Due to complications while having Faith, Claire is unable to have anymore children. Phil and Maggie are also married and have three children. Rose and Emmett had a girl, Samantha, five years ago and are happy they have one of each. Alice and Jasper have just the one, a boy named Calvin.

My mom and dad ended up adopting Robbie and Lily when they were still with them, after three years. They still do foster care, too, and we've had many children pass through the doorway. A lot of those kids have kept in touch with my mom and dad, letting them know how they are getting on.

I cheer at the end of AJ and Chloe's dance, and the other kids come in to join them for one last group dance. I smile seeing my girls dancing in their tutus; I knew they would look great in them.

Everyone stands up giving the children a well-deserved round of applause. I sit and wait for the other child to come out before heading to the back with Stephan on my hips.

"There's my baby boy, mama missed you," Bella says taking him.

"He missed you, too. Looks as if we may have another dancer on our hands, by the way, he was bouncing about." Bella chuckles kissing my lips.

"And, I am so proud of all of you, you all did great," I say pulling each of my kids in for a hug.

After we're ready we all get in the car and head home. When we walk in, the kids start doing their chores as Bella and I get dinner ready.

"I'm so looking forward to the weekend and having you all to myself." Bella looks at me nodding.

"I want to play, too, AJ," Jonathan shouts.

"No, it's mine and I don't want you to play," AJ shouts back.

"Can we play, too, AJ?" Eva and Jennifer say together and that's all it takes before they're all screaming at each other. I drop my head on to Bella's shoulder.

"I better go deal with them before they kill each other."

I walk out with a long sigh and head to where the screaming is coming from.

"Enough!" I yell and my tone is enough to make them all look my way.

"They started it," AJ says first, and that's all it takes to set them all off again.

I slam my hand down on the table and change everything about my stance and tone. It's clear I need to show them I mean what I am saying.

"Each of you go to your own rooms now. Eva, you can go to my and Mom's room and sit on the sofa. Not one word out of any of you until I come and speak to each of you. Move it, now," I say pointing to the stairs. They all move quickly and I let out a breath, and begin my punishment plan.