Chapter 16

Chapter: 16

I get up early to make Bella breakfast in bed; I want to make this her best Christmas ever. From what little she's told me it really wouldn't be hard to top her past experiences. But, I still had to push the envelope and really make this one shine bright like a diamond. I carry the tray of food up to our room and place it on the top of the dresser. I silently, but swiftly, crawl up next to Bella.

"Beautiful, my beautiful girl, it's time to wake up. Santa has been here and from the looks of it, you've been a good girl!"

I watch as she smiles and opens one eye to look at me. "You're really excited, aren't you? I sure hope you've been a good boy or all you'll find is some coal under the tree."

I chuckle shaking my head at her, and loving the carefree joking she is doing. "I think you and I both know I'm a very bad, and quite frankly, a dirty boy, who certainly enjoys spanking good little girls until they come all over me."

I lean down and position Bella so that she's directly beneath me. Bella nods eagerly at me, as I start to kiss her neck. I feel her wrap her legs around my center and begin to pull me tighter against her. I push myself toward her and start to suck on her neck. I'm so glad that we slept naked last night again. I run my hand up her leg, gripping it, tightening it around me. I have this deep need to mark her, show everyone she's mine. I need to make her mine, but I know that she's still not ready to move this along into full sex. Especially not when I'm this worked up. It's almost as if the animal in me takes over and I bite her neck, as I thrust myself against her. I bite hard enough that my fang teeth, as Alice calls them, break the skin a little. As I do this I hear Bella moan loudly, and then feel her shake. I look at her face just in time to see that she came from me biting and thrusting against her. I smile, because there is no doubt that this girl is perfect for me.

I lick the blood from her skin and she looks at me. "You bit me?"

I chuckle and nod. "I did, and you came from me doing it."

I watch Bella as she blushes, and I kiss her lips again and move away from her to get her breakfast. Setting down the tray, I crawl in next to her and lean in closer and admire my mark on her neck.

"Eat up, Beautiful," I say seductively in her ear. Bella nods and begins to eat and I move so I'm across from her, so I can join her and eat my breakfast, too.

"I thought after we eat our breakfast in bed, we could open our gifts from each other. When we're done, we can get ready to go and head off to my parents' home?"

Bella nods and smirks at me. "You said we weren't dressing up fancy, so just a nice jean skirt and a nice t-shirt is okay, right?"

"Yeah, we always do a very casual and laid back Christmas morning."

"So, we could wear new things, if we got each other clothes, right? I mean, it would be okay if we wore new things today." I tilt my head at her as she grins at me.

"Did you buy me something to wear, Beautiful?"

Bella shrugs her shoulders at me, but gives me a coy smile. "Maybe I did, but maybe I could've bought something for me to wear and you to enjoy. I guess you'll see soon enough, we should finish eating. This is a great breakfast," she smiles and I chuckle loving her teasing attitude.

I go to take a bite of my breakfast, but now my gift from her is on my mind. I can't help but wonder what she got me or got for her to wear for me.

"Fuck it ... Stay right here, I'll be back," I say and jump off the bed. I decide that I'll bring the gifts up and we can open them as we eat breakfast. I stop for a few seconds when I hear Bella laughing, but then carry on. Hearing her so happy and laughing is the best gift I could've gotten, everything else seems insignificant.