Chapter 6

Chapter: Six

Warning: There is some abuse details in this chapter, about what Bella went through before meeting Edward. There is no rape, but there is detail information given about the abuse, she sustained. I will note where it starts and ends of you want to avoid reading that.

*********

"Felix, my father is coming in tonight. Please have him come straight to my office. Keep everyone else out until I'm done. If there are any problems, I trust you to deal with them accordingly."

Felix nods at me, but doesn't say anything. I carry on, walking toward Jenks, when I'm stopped by Tanya.

"Sir, I have some news that I would like to share with you."

I turn and face Tanya who looks like the cat who got the cream. "Tanya, I'm very busy, it'll have to wait until tomorrow."

I move away from her, but she grabs my wrist pulling me back. "It's very important, Sir."

I yank my arm away from her, turning to face her once more. "Tanya, don't tell me when I will speak with you. I'm busy, so unless you're going to die in the next five minutes and need me to call an EMT for you, I don't want to know. And never touch me again without my consent!"

I walk away without waiting for her response. As I approach Jenks, he shakes his head, looking behind me at Tanya.

"Ah, still trying to get your attention then?"

I nod at him, opening up my office.

"I'd stay away from that one; she's clearly after money, fame and quite frankly, has 'whore' written all over her."

I chuckle a little at his quite accurate synopsis of Tanya. "Yes, I know. Those are the main reasons I have always refused her, that, and she makes me lose brain cells every time she opens her mouth. But enough about her, what did you find out."

Jenks looks at me sadly and I can clearly see the worry on his face. "This is not going to be easy to read. Even harder for you I'd say, because you've become somewhat involved with the girl."

I nod at him in understanding. "Just show me."

I watch as he rubs his face and takes out a folder from his briefcase. He slides it across the desk to me. I take a deep breath and sit in my chair, before opening it.

I look at the photos at the top of the page. It's clearly a shot of Bella taken at the hospital. The photos start at her feet. The first large bruise was on her left leg and it took up eighty percent of her thigh. The next showed her middle area. I was sickened to see a clear footprint on the right side of her body. I could even see the number of the shoe size clearly: a size thirteen, and for someone that's just five foot two it almost covers the entire side of her body. I move on seeing bite marks on her upper chest and neck. I close my eyes and take a minute, before moving on to the ones of her face. She has a swollen eye and a busted lip. She also has smaller bruises that cover her whole body, including the ones on her hands caused by her fighting back.

I look up at Jenks. "How did he get away with this, there's clear evidence here that he hurt her!"

Jenks doesn't say anything, just pushes two discs toward me.

******THIS IS WHERE DESCRIPTIVE STUFF BEGINS******

I put in the disc that's marked one. I have to hold back the vomit making its way up my throat as I sit there, watching my beautiful girl being dragged into a bedroom as she pleads to be let go. My eyes only leave the screen when I see Paul strip her, and then begin to touch her.