Forever ~Part Two~

Yaaaa I'm so soo sorry it took me so damn long my1andonlymyeon. I was so busy even in my vacation so finally we are back with the second part of our Forever Junmyeon fic, so be sure you read the first part earlier ;)
Hope you'll like how it continues and sorry guys...it turned out it would fit better without a smut part :/ hope you"ll still like it but enough talking...here we go.
~Admin N off~
_______________________________________

..."What is it Junmyeon?" I was all concerned as he didn't answer directly so I sat myself on the edge of the bed waiting for him so reply as I placed my hand on his tight.
"I'm aish...I need to leave today." his voice was all angry as he told me that short sentence but I also could hear his sadness. "My boss just mailed me right now. There is a meeting I need to attend and if I won't be there I might get fired." "But but we wanted to spend the weekend Junmyeon it's like.." I wasn't speaking further as I really was disappointed he needed to leave for today. "I know (Y/N) I'm so sorry but if I won't leave we might get problems seeing each other again..like my boss already said things like that. I'm so sorry." without anything else he stood up and walked to the wardrobe he put his jeans and shirt on top were he let it lay yesterday night. I just watched his gaze, putting on his clothes as I couldn't find words to say in that moment. "You are going to take me to the bus babe aren't you?" he smiled to me but I wasn't in the mood to smile at all as that babe from him hit me even more.
"Mhh sure I'll do. You already booked a place?" "Right now yes, it'll leave at 11 am." I watched the clock...it was already 9 am so we hadn't that much time left as we needed to go by train first. Hecticly he packed his things and placed his bag at the entrance door of my flat. "So we won't have breakfast and..." I couldn't hold myself anymore as I started to sobe a little but I tried to hide it as I know he didn't like to see me cry. "Hey hey (Y/N) shh calm down." surely he realized that I started to cry so he came closer and hugged me thightly caressing my head, his chin laid down on my shoulder. "You know I can't see you cry okay..it hurts me even more so please babe stop okay." he locked his eyes with mine before he gave me a little peck on my lips trying to stop me from sobbing. "We'll see us again mhh." he smiled again into my direction but all I could do was looking into his eyes trying to believe his words. I was already to deep in love but he never called me his, his girlfriend what made me even more sad but he treated me like his girlfriend and was so nice with his cute actions that I just enjoyed to be with him.
.
.
.
An hour later we stood there at the bus stop. I tried to surpress my tears as I could because I didn't want to hurt him even more... -how naive.
"I'll text you as soon as I'm home okay babe?" that familiar smile again and I tried to smile back what I kinda managed. The bus arrived already and Junmyeon was the last person standing outside, hugging me thightly and giving me little kisses from time to time. I just wanted to hold him forever. "We are leaving, all passengers please enter the bus." was heard as Junmyeon gave me a last peck on my lips as he loosened his hug. "I already miss you (Y/N)." with a last wave he got up the stairs into the bus. I wanted to stay, waving him goodbye as I saw him placing at the window but I couldn't...I just couldn't. So I just waved a last time and turned myself walking away from him and into the direction of the trains. There were too much people and I got stared down already as I couldn't hold my tears any longer. As fast as I could I placed myself on a bench next to the train tracks letting my tears run down my face. Now I wouldn't see him for the next two or three weeks. My phone vibrating in my hand as I looked at it hoping it was Junmyeon. But I was back...back on my couch just recreating every piece I could remember of Junmyeon. It was a new text of Minhao as he asked to meet me already because I actually kept him on distance because my feelings were still destroyed. I was sure I couldn't like a guy that much I liked Junmyeon because he actually destroyed my whole feelings from the roots. I couldn't write Minhao back right now because I was already in my thoughts again. Two days after Junmyeon left his texts stopped suddenly. He let me on read what made me even more sad. What if something happened to him, what if he was in trouble and I couldn't help him at all. I tried to contact him again and again but he didn't even answer my calls. I know it might sound paranoid but if you really like someone you need to know if that person is okay aren't you? After two weeks still no text as one simple text from him brought me back on earth.